MarvinsReef 110g Clownfish/Anemone Tank

MarvinsReef

just one pic... LoLz... I need to get my behind in gear to get more of the frags out before I take more shots of the tank... ;)

SuperMan monti still doing good and coloring up more since I moved it up...
SuperMan.jpg

MarvinsReef

update... worked on the scape last night... and I had a case of Alzheimer's again... I totally forgot my main goal for this tank the past two weeks.. :( that's why the Aussie lords section is so crowded... I plan on either letting a few go or have a friend watch them for me... anyway, here's some shots when the actinics turned on... so yeah, they're Blue! ;)

10-11-08_Aussie1.jpg

10-11-08_Aussie2.jpg

10-11-08_Aussie3.jpg

10-11-08_Aussie4.jpg

10-11-08_Aussies.jpg

10-11-08_Palys.jpg

mandatory FTS... ;)
10-11-08_FTS800.jpg

MarvinsReef

not so good shots but they'll do for the udpate... the corals and fishes are adjusting nicely with the new tank... but most are still not fully colored up... can't wait til everything settles and get their full coloration... :)

10-18-08_FTS3_800.jpg

10-18-08_FTS1_800.jpg

10-18-08_FTS2_800.jpg

True AoG, 5 Color Rainbow, and Raptor's Rainbow
10-18-08_TD1.jpg

True blues, True GPE, Pink Elephants, Organism, P. Grandis, Mummy Eye, Tyree War Coral
10-18-08_TD2.jpg

Aussie Rainbow, Aussie Pink Rainbow, UFO micro, True blue w/ yellow rings/yellow skirts
10-18-08_TD3.jpg

PD type and PD type area
10-18-08_TD4.jpg

Pink Zippers, Red Galaxies, Poseidon's Fury
10-18-08_TD5.jpg

Chong Bongs, Rainbows, Green w/ gold speckles, Mohawks
10-18-08_TD6.jpg

Aussie Rainbow
10-18-08_Rainbow2.jpg

New Aussie Rainbow
10-18-08_Rainbow1.jpg

and the video... :)

MarvinsReef

Wow that's an awesome tank marvin! And are those picasso clowns? Where did you get them?
Thanks... I got them from a LFS that is an ORA dealer... they are the ORA Grade A's... :)

your tank is amayzing!!!!! I cant manage to get my 120 to look like that, whats the secret, but seriously sweet tank.
Thank you... maybe my tank is just small enough that's why the colors are a little more visible... no secret really, corals are still adjusting so I'm looking forward to seeing them all fully color up... :)

Sweet Dude, SWEEET!..
Thanks.... :)

DML08

Marvin.. I have some fire and ice zoa's, when I frist got them they were big and plump... now they are about 1/4" small with stringy skirts.. Has this happend to any of yours? Also what is it caused from?

MarvinsReef

short video of the Vortech in the tank... it's dialed in to the lowest on short pulse mode... the pulses are turned on about 1/4... man, this thing can move some water... :)