Recent content by redsea reefer

1. R

Red Sea Monster 2000L+ in-Wall System

Hi Juan, Good luck with my favorite fish!
  2. R

"Tom's RSM 250"

Yes it does Tom and you're welcome!
  3. R

Reefmack's RSM 130

Hi Terry, Great to see you, Its been a while. Hope things are good with you. :)
  4. R

Glenn's Reef RSM 250

Hi Glenn, Tanks looks great but, I think you could've found a little bigger frag of that hammer...:) That thing is HUGE!
  5. R

"Tom's RSM 250"

Hi Tom, Went back a few pages and saw what happened to the tank, Sorry to see that buddy! :( Take care...
  6. R

Happy Birthday Juan! Hope you have a great time! Just wanted to pop in and say hi to you and all my fishy friends here in the club! Cause I know you all visit Juan's thread and will see this. :)
  7. R

merry christmas

Wanted to drop in and say Merry Christmas to my buddies here from an old timer. May the next year be better then the last. A quick adult humor joke and I'm out. See ya when I see ya... Why doesn't Santa have any kids? Because he only comes once a year and when he does, its down a chimney...
  8. R

gareefermans reef

Hats off to you Leigh! :) Sent from a pineapple under the sea
  9. R

Dweezil's RSM 130D

Hi there Tammy girl! I'd put in a nice pic or gif for ya but, I'm on my phone, so I hope a simple hi will do this time. LOL Sent from a pineapple under the sea
  10. R

Lethals RSM 250

Hi Leigh, sneaking in to say a quick howdie doodie to you! :) Sent from a pineapple under the sea
  11. R

"Tom's RSM 250"

Hi Tom, just saying hi! Sent from a pineapple under the sea
  12. R

gareefermans reef

What's up Reggie! :) Sent from a pineapple under the sea
  13. R

Juanie boy, wassup mang! Haven't been on cause the ps3 got the yellow light of death, grrrr! Well, needless to say its in ps3 heaven cause I beat it to $hit and its in a few hundred pieces now...LOL... don't think I'll be getting another one. Anywho, peeking in to say hi is all. Sent from a...
  14. R

Glenn's Reef RSM 250

Hey there Glenn, how's you? Popping in to say hi to some of my internet buds! Sent from a pineapple under the sea