Dweezil's RSM 130D

Dweezil

Hi Friends! I know it's been a long time. I've missed you all and hope all is well with everyone. I come with pictures though ;) Got some new fish.

DSC_1599.jpg

DSC_1600.jpg

DSC_1603.jpg

DSC_1612.jpg

Dweezil

Thanks Steve...The tank does not look as empty now that there is more movement.

Thanks Juan ~ I've been busy with work, vacation, son in college, and blah blah blah. All the normal home things along with my 2 cats, fish and dog.
They all keep me on my toes! haha

Dweezil

Thanks Michael!

Glenn ~ Thanks...these are not the greatest pictures it was fast and simple this time. You should see some of my pictures from vacation.

Leigh ~ YAY! Thanks buddy! Nothing special fish wise but needed some more movement in the tank.

I think I'll run over to the off topic thread and post some of my pictures from vacation....I gotta go back there!

Dweezil

Tom ~ Thanks! I missed you. I see you've been busy getting things together for your new tank. Can't wait to see it!

redsea reefer

Hi there Tammy girl! I'd put in a nice pic or gif for ya but, I'm on my phone, so I hope a simple hi will do this time. LOL

Sent from a pineapple under the sea

tnwillia

Hey Tammy, New tanks not going to happen now or at least down the road. Getting my RSM 250 built back up again. Glad to have you back!

Dweezil

Eddie!!! A simple Hi is always nice :)

Hi Reggie :) Missed ya. How are things?

Tom ~ I can understand putting the new tank off for awhile. Life gets in the way sometimes! :)

Thanks Kyle :)