Red Sea Monster 2000L+ in-Wall System

Stretch

Has been struck by the ban stick
Welcome back Jaun!! Glad everything was ok when you got back!!

sent from Stretch's DROID X using Tapatalk

jpsika08

Well, I went to my LFS and bought some new inhabitants, a Crocea Clam, Montipora Red and a big Stylo Colony, will take pictures tonight, good thing is that the clam was already opened after just 3 minutes of introducing it to the tank, hopefully he stays happy.

Also, LFS has 6 Barnacle Blennies for me which he will take care of them while the tank is ready :woohoo: can't wait for those little buggers to go into the tank.

redsea reefer

Juanie boy, wassup mang!

Haven't been on cause the ps3 got the yellow light of death, grrrr! Well, needless to say its in ps3 heaven cause I beat it to $hit and its in a few hundred pieces now...LOL... don't think I'll be getting another one.

Anywho, peeking in to say hi is all.

Sent from a pineapple under the sea

lethal

Great stuff Juan, can't wait to see the new additions.

Hey Eddie, got any pics of your run in with the PS3, i'd love to have seen you in action. Time to upgrade to a 360?? LOL

jpsika08

Thanks Matt and Glenn :)

Eddie, I was wondering where you at?!! Myself there being killed all alone in the great fields of Black OPs LOL, thanks for stopping by, how's everything on your side? Sorry to hear about the PS3, hope you decide to get another one, (Maybe a used one) so we can get on BF3 or MW3.

jpsika08

Ok guys, here are some pictures of the new additions as well as some sort of FTS:

Here is the Crocea Clam,
DSC_6348.jpg

DSC_6358.jpg

A Stylopora SPS, still hasn't acquired its colors:
DSC_6361.jpg

Red Monti:
DSC_6360.jpg

And some tank shots:
DSC_6356.jpg

DSC_6363.jpg

DSC_6364.jpg

Thanks for watching :)

lethal

Very nice buddy. I probably read it somewhere but forgot, but when can you put fish back in your tank?

jpsika08

Thanks guys! :)

Leigh, sadly to say I haven't been able to remove the Diamond Goby yet, until I get him out I need 8 weeks to go fallow, then I can add fish, I'm really getting cold feet on this, it has been impossible catching that animal, also, today LFS called that my Eel is not eating at all as he has somewhat "Depression", he will likely die if I don't do something and only possibility at the moment is to place him back into his home (The fuge), also, they have lost my two Dwarf Angels (Died) under their care, and still haven't sold the rest of the fish, which I imagine they will die too if I don't do something with that too.

It's really tough to choose the correct path right now.

lethal

That's very sad to hear Juan. Did the LFS say why the other fish died or is it the ich which has caused it? I am so hoping that you can find a solution and quickly.