gareefermans reef

reeferman

thanks everybody.ill get some new pics soon but i cant run the main lights but for 2 hrs a day right now because of how intense it is.my actinic and leds run for 8 hrs though.i was getting some bleaching with a longer photoperiod.as soon as im home at the same time as the main lights are on,ill snap some.
Tammy,i hope the bw didnt freak you out and Cat,i would call the big one a bristle snake!man he's huge but they have been the only 2 in my tank and both have been model citizens so they deserved a chance in the 120.i just hope i dont accidently grab one one day!

Dweezil

Tammy,i hope the bw didnt freak you out and Cat,i would call the big one a bristle snake!man he's huge but they have been the only 2 in my tank and both have been model citizens so they deserved a chance in the 120.i just hope i dont accidently grab one one day!

To be honest Reggie, I did not look at the pictures. I started reading backwards and once someone mentioned the worms I thought I had better stop. :)
I do look forward to pictures of the new tank though. ;)

steved13

PREMIUM
I guess I worded that poorly.

I should have said:

Al, Great of you to help out!!

I was meant as a compliment to AL. Al is a stand up guy, to help you out that way.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
No need for thanks at all bro. I had a nice drive down there (drive home felt like 48hrs LOL) and had a great time with yall.

Reggie I enjoyed showing my heli to your boys and trying to help them fly it. I'm afraid it was more difficult and less "toy" than they thought.Speaking of your boys... how is the youngest one feeling? He wasn't feeling well at all when I left there.

I'd love to get back down there some time when I have more time to just hang out. That "River Walk" was something else. I've told everyone around here about it.

I cant' wait to see the 120 in a couple of weeks. That's one amazing looking tank (in person it's stunning already).

reeferman

hey everyone,just wanted to stop in and say hello to the old gang.lifes been a little hectic so i havent been able to stop in but maybe i can get back to it.lots of catching up to do around here.
Reggie

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Hey buddy! Hows the tank?

How's the family doing? Tell em all Big Al sez HOWDY!!

Are yall coming up this way any time soon? The Biltmore House is getting all decked out for the holidays! Should make the trip up here :D

Hnguyen

WOW Reggie, no wonder you won the TOTM contest on ARC. Your max looks incredible!! Oh and I can't BELIEVE you throw those BW back into your tank!! :drooool: I just recently spotted one in my max and I was freaking out!! Now I'm trying to find me some wrasse so they can eat them.

reeferman

thanks,gotta love thy worms!lol they had been in my tank for years and never bothered anything so they deserved to stay.excellent cuc.