Red Sea Monster 2000L+ in-Wall System

reeferman

it seems its picking up everywhere,but im still doing mostly remodeling right now,maybe 2 new homes a month but not much more.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Yea I'm seeing a lot of remodeling too. I'm not complaining because it's paying the bills (or most of them anyway) but I'm tickled to see some "New Construction" plans coming through my office. I've got one right now that they are already "moving dirt" so it's a go.

reeferman

just moving dirt is a major undertaking in your area!the only mountains in Augusta are at the Augusta National!you remember that little place dont you?haha

jpsika08

Thanks Brandon, I just sent it to my LFS so he can quote me that sand, they have much better freight cost than I do so hopefully it can be a little cheaper, if I agree on pricing, he takes around a week or so to bring it.

catran

Work is picking up here at the moment. I've got blueprints coming out my ears for new homes. Some of them are people "kicking tires" but some of them are the "Real Deal" :)

Seems like its that time of year a little early!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

lethal

Has been struck by the ban stick
Very well said Reggie. I'm very fortunate to live in such an amazing place. I am constantly driving down the road and saying, "This is just too freaking cool! I get to live here and see this every day!"

Cherokee is a really neat place. I go over there at least 1x a week (or more if we have IT problems).

I also suggest:
Blowing Rock, NC
Lake Lure, NC (one part of the original Dirty Dancing movie was filmed there)
Biltmore House & Gardens
Lake Junaluska, NC
Maggie Valley, NC

and one place EVERYONE should visit is "Downtown" Waynesville, NC. I go up there and sit/read or walk at lunch during warmer weather. GORGEOUS!

I would love to visit your country some day, just jump into a nice Chevy and go road trippin'. I might have to wait until the kids are off our hands though :).

redsea reefer

Happy Birthday Juan! Hope you have a great time!

Just wanted to pop in and say hi to you and all my fishy friends here in the club! Cause I know you all visit Juan's thread and will see this. :)

jpsika08

Thank you very much Eddie! hope everything is great on your side! nice of you to stop by. :)

Thank you very much Steve, so far, it has been :D

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Happy Birthday Juan!
fest33.gif
fest43.gif

and... Hey Eddie !

sk8rdn

Has been struck by the ban stick
Happy birthday Juan! Maybe you should buy yourself a new piece of equipment as a present!