You're Beautiful, Its true

SecretAgent

Its good to be scared cause it means you arent ready for it yet. When you become unafraid, this will be your sign that you are ready for one, grasshopper....=)

There are so many fish I want too but gotta talk Eric out of his 300g first....haha Eric......Im ready to move on up in gallonage <~~is that even a word? lol

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
Good luck getting the 300 :p that tank isn't going anywhere, one day maybe I'll set it up :D

greneis7

I think you should start with a smaller request... ask for a frag of something pretty then work up to the 300 lol

SecretAgent

Yadda yadda yadda Eric Hush up 'for I come take it and all you could do is stand there and look all bewildered n stuff.....*smirk*

SecretAgent

Here ya go Jen.....this is the vase that has the cloves growing in it....

glassvase.jpg

and this is the cloves....

FlowyWavyThingys.jpg

OF course my camera doesnt pick up the brightness of the green centers

and this is the glass paper weight fish with the pavona growing on it

fishencrustedwithpavona.jpg

This is my POTM entry pic....wished I couldve gotten it larger in the galary

LPS.jpg

SecretAgent

Hey Jen, is this the leather you were asking about? Yo yell you the truth, without looking it up, I wouldnt know what it is. Im sure I was told when I got it, but it didnt retain in my mind...

P5270088.jpg

GrendelPrime

achilies was always 1 tang i was to nervous about to even try but also 1 of the best looking imo..i see them every once in a blue moon here but they usualy have a heafty price tag