P8080183.jpg

P8090089.jpg

Achillies11.jpg

Achillies6.jpg

P8080167.jpg

P8080175.jpg

P8080184.jpg

greneis7

Yeah, pictures! She/he is absolutely beautiful! Have you come up with a name yet?
Now that you started this, you will have to add more pictures. I still wanna see the rest. lol

greneis7

Well thank you for the prompt service! hee hee
I think these are even better than the last. Bello is beautiful. Cool looking Blenny - what kind is that? Love your twisty looking leather too.

SecretAgent

I think thats the toadstool youre talkin about thats twisted.... It was poutin cause a hermit crab beds in it and irritates it. I had to knock him off just to give the toad some peace

Thats a bi-color blenny. They are the funniest fish I have owned yet. When I got the Achillies, he followed that thing all over the tank and would peek out at him but run into one of his many hiding holes when it came his way. That achillies didnt give two flips about him, but to see that blenny act, you would think the world was all about him and that he was somehow being chased by that achillies.....They are funny as heck

SecretAgent

I suck at taking pics so I can never get any of the color except the coralline algae to come out in them. Ive messed with every setting imaginable but still cant get it right. I luck up every now and again and get a good one, but never know what I done to recreate it. I guess Im doomed to a life of sucky pics lol

SecretAgent

Oh yeah Eric......I have something for you Coolio.....but Im going to make you sweat and wait it out..............just because *neener*......Not telling ya either when or how or where.....Just know its a coming.........grooooooowwwwllll....LoL

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
Lol ok :) I'll be on the lookout for something, kinda scared!

15 is doing well all life is flourishing so far :) I don't thing I'm gonna have any issues with the tank.

SecretAgent

Hey Jen? You see the last pic, the one with the AT gliding near the bottom? Look to your bottom right. See what looks like a fish with green something on it? Its on the sandbed right behind the yellow goby. Thats a glass fish weight. I chipped off a piece of my encrusting pavona and glued it on the glass fish and it has nearly taken over the whole thing. You can see the bump on it, thats the original frag I glued on it. When it has grown in on the weight, I will chip off a tiny piece where its eye ought to be so the glass can show and coralline grow on that spot to have it look like the fish has a purple eye lol

SecretAgent

Just give me a holla when you want me to send that sunset....and no thats nto what Im talkin about........Im not even going to mention it again and you will think I have forgotten.........but ALAS! I have not.....muwhahahahahaha

SecretAgent

My brain eating his cracked (garlic) laced shrimp

P8030238.jpg

another brain

P8030231.jpg

This is what I cant capture with the camera any other way except close

P7170182.jpg

P5200049.jpg

SunsetMonti2.jpg

P5200064.jpg

P5180152.jpg

P5180152.jpg

greneis7

Now you have my son's attention too. He wants your ray! Very cool glass fish mount. Think I could mix an orange firefish with my purple when I get the big tank setup? Everyone has toadstool in their tanks and it looks very nice, I might have to get some. Think the percula would like it? I feel like I need something for him, but I don't want to do an anemone (I'm scared lol).