Your longest running tank that's still running?

Let's see who has the longest running tank that's still going. How many years it's been going, what type it is, and maybe at least one pic.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums...4-paul-baldassano-s-reef-40-years-making.html

tn_image003_jpg.jpg

Alf

Well let see I built my 120 gal in 2001 but it was and upgrade from a 55 gal that was started Feb 2000.

StirCrayzy

I started my first SW tank in 2000, 2002 moved stock to 40tall. Still goin .. system age 12 years.
cant remember month, so i'll take a tie with Robert.

FW system turned 17 this year. R.I.P. Half drained and for sale now.

Therapy

This is a tough one which is hard to really say who the top reef is. Who amongst us doesn't want to upgrade to a bigger tank? That question in itself changes the outcome. Perhaps an addition might be...who had a particular fish or coral the longest? That always thrilled me with my own tanks. Just a thought. For fun thinking only.

Paul B

Dam, I see my name all over this thread, So who has the second longest running tank?
Anyone with a 20 year old tank?

Oh dear. That's 77

77 what? The tank was started in 71 so it is 41. I think

I wasn't even born yet!
My amphipods have canker sores older then you

IMG_1947.jpg

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Paul I search 15 mins straight in your thread... to post a current pic of you too :dance: but you moved them around in photobucket & broke the link of the one I was looking for... :eek: so you will have to re-post one for us :tongue:

Paul B

I usually look exactly like George Cloony but from all the time I spent under water I now look like this.
See, I still wear my hair just like I did when I was 20

MeandDale.jpg