Wrangy's 50 Gallon ZEOvit Rebirth

Wrangy

Acropora Nut
RS STAFF
PREMIUM
I just read your tank thread. Great job. You have sold me on the Zeo. So I think I will start a post asking how to convert a tank thats been running for years over to Zeo. Please look for the post as I dont want to steal yours. Thanks again.
Thanks :) I'm glad you liked it and are now thinking about zeo :) It's a great system to run on a tank and you get some awesome results from it! Feel free to ask any and as many questions as you want, hijack away but I'll keep my eye out for your new thread about converting. It's a pretty simple process just takes a while before you'll really see it kick in but once it does ;)

Wrangy

Acropora Nut
RS STAFF
PREMIUM
Per your advice @Frankie I've started my ZEOzym routine :) Dosing it twice a week with some bio-mate, skimmer is starting to produce more too now as well so good signs. Should see some good improvements over the next few weeks, new stones and a bit of a stronger nutrient output along with mah brand new calcium reactor! :D It's a bit like coral snow but the led's make it look AWESOME when it's dosed haha

Got a few colours growing on the frag racks now :) And the blackrock racks are the absolute best!

This acro still has to be one of my favourites! The thing is the fuzziest acroI've ever seen and the brightest green ever!!

reefle

I really like these pics. It's so eerie looking....spooky yet cool. Kinda something I'd expect to see deep in the ocean.

Wrangy

Acropora Nut
RS STAFF
PREMIUM
I really like these pics. It's so eerie looking....spooky yet cool. Kinda something I'd expect to see deep in the ocean.
Yes they turned out way better than I was expecting! :) It looks awesome in person!!

Black rock racks??? Look awesome - any info you an share on them?
Blackrock Reef is the company that makes these frag racks and they are awesome!! They do what they're meant to, they're not hideous and they fit into the tank well and allow me to keep my frags going but not have to worry about a lot of ugly frag rack haha. The magnets are small and barely noticeable on the outside of the tank and they're really sturdy so nothing will be able to knock them off so you can load the racks up with frags! I have both black and translucent racks and they both look awesome and corals love growing on them haha
Here's a link:
http://www.blackrockreef.com/products-4.html

Wrangy

Acropora Nut
RS STAFF
PREMIUM
Thanks everyone :) I'm really stoked to win it!

Acro's are looking a little sad at the moment as my hand dosing has been anything but good haha but that all changes on MOnday when my calcium reactor media gets here and I can fire that up and bring things back to what they should be! I'm a little bit excited about getting it going to say the least! :D

anarchy

I almost went zeo! I was close to pulling the trigger but you'll have to check my thread for what I went with instead

Wrangy

Acropora Nut
RS STAFF
PREMIUM
I figure just before I get this bad boy up and running, I post a pic of the reactor I got and just how massive it is! lol I'm going to have to fill it with a water change almost :p should be good though!

It's a touch over sized for the tank haha but given the price I got it for I'm not complaining! Media should arrive today and I will be getting the tiny co2 bottle filled and checked on Monday (or upgraded) and everything will be up and running and dialed in over the next week :) I can't wait!