Woodstock's 90 gallon

cheeks69

Wannabe Guru
RS STAFF
Doni usually those tiny one's don't survive very long they're usually weak and very skinny I would imagine the transport is very stressfull to them...is he eating well ? How's the Clam doing it looks fantastic in the photo !

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
He was eating great at the LFS but hasn't eaten in my tank yet...

The clam is doing awesome! I wish I could frag it :D

lcstorc

Hope he perks up and eats.
Meanwhile that carpet looks awesome! Allright the whole tank looks great, but I just love that color.

Gina

RS STAFF
Love the new pics of the tank Doni!
Everything looks so nice.
Hope your new little guy does well!

Frankie

RS STAFF
Tarasco said:
Glad to see that even though I haven't been around for a while, Woodstock still has an awesome tank!
No doubt! shes no slacker! Good to see you again tarasco :)

Woodstock

RS STAFF
LOL.. Thanks everyone :)

Great to see you Tarasco!!

cheeks69 said:
Doni usually those tiny one's don't survive very long they're usually weak and very skinny I would imagine the transport is very stressfull to them...is he eating well ?

I think the issue with this fish was food particle size. The lfs was feeding him thawed brine shrimp but I had to find something more nutritious than that. He is now eating daphnia (Sweetwater zooplankton) really well. I do not think it will be long before he is begins eating my home made mush...

My fish go nuts over this stuff...
SweetwaterZooplankton.jpg

Last edited:

Woodstock

RS STAFF
I usually keep a stick of cyclopeeze also but the last of it was mixed in with my homemade mush. Hey.. that is a great reason to visit my LFS this weekend! :D

lcstorc

What a cutie.
Great pics of an incredible reef as alwaysl Can't wait till he is way bigger than those chromis. It should be funny.