Woodstock's 90 gallon

Reelheel

You know I'm stubborn...I was so excited, (and I knew the lights were about to go out) so I shot this one freehand. I definitely need to set up the tripod and try to get some decent full tank shots.

Reelheel

Hey Doni, I don't want to hijack your wonderful thread, but here's a couple pics of two of my anthias...they are Pseudanthias bimaculatus

100_0219.jpg

100_0216.jpg

Reelheel

I don't quite know why the lower shot (female) came out so small, but you get the idea LOL.

IMO, Schroeder and Sunny are the nicest Anthias I've seen.

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Nice fish!! Is your male about the same size of Schroeder? He looks to be. The little yellow fish in the first photo, is that the yellow clown goby your wife was talking about?

Thanks for the compliment :D

Reelheel

Doni, my anthias are probably twice the size of yours..and their appetite matches their size LOL.
The little yellow fish is a canary fang blenny...different from the yellow clown goby, but a real cool fish IMO.
Craig, thanks for the support. I think once she settles in she'll be fine. She's already a lot more relaxed this morning.

Frankie

RS STAFF
Reelheel said:
Here's an update....got Fantasia acclimated and introduced into the tank. She's a little upset, but I think she'll settle in OK. A first pic: (in MY tank LOL)

100_0449.jpg
this is great news Doni. Im glad she found a good home:)

KimPossible

100_0216.jpg
This onelooks like a Bartlett's Anthia. Very beautiful.

Good to hear that Fantasia found a good home, Karma to both of you :)

Woodstock

RS STAFF
Goby Love~~

By sheer accident, I have two yellow watchman gobies in my aquarium. I purchased one and when it disappeared, I purchased another. Several weeks later I find the first one in the overflow :eek: I was afraid to put it in the tank thinking they would fight but wanted it to eat.... now they are inseperable!! It's love~~ :D

Yellow_watchman_gobies.JPG

Yellow_watchman_gobies_2.JPG

Woodstock

RS STAFF
Thanks Craig... I can only guess that they are of opposite sexes since they get along so well.

Thanks Ken :)

ScottT1980

Re: Great news!

Woodstock said:
Reelheel (James) just left... with Fantasia. He is going to give her a wonderful home in one of his tanks; his 180 gal !! Yay for Fantasia!!! Thanks James! It was nice meeting you and your wife. I'll certainly drop by your place next time I'm in the area!

:bigbounce :whstlr: :thumbup:

Glad you found a home for Fantasia!

Witfull

something i just noticed,,,,the larger one in the first photo does not have the 3 black dots on the tail,,,,then in the second he does...is this a sexual distintive color?

Woodstock

RS STAFF
Meet "Kermit:

My diamond watchman goby, "Pickle" went carpet surfing :tears: a few weeks ago so I replaced him with what I THOUGHT was another diamond but it turned out to be an orange spotted goby instead. He isn't as animated as Pickle was but very cute nonetheless!

Meet "Kermit" :D
Orange_spot_goby_3_.jpg