Woodstock's 90 gallon

Kensn

Well Doni my percs made a home for a few days in my xenia before moving into my RBTA... Did you put a Vacancy sign up in the anemone??

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Thanks Witty~

LOL Ken... they haven't even ventured to the right side of the tank where the haddoni is and the RBTA is out of their site as well. They seem to stay right in the center of the aquarium within a 12" radius :rolleyes:

Yarr

Nice lil fish! I got a new digital camera so i can finally get some pics up of my lil world.

jhnrb

Just a wonderful peaking out shot. they just need a little time and they will find the others. great photography as usual. congrats.

Woodstock

RS STAFF
Bye-bye Fantasia

It is with great sorrow that I tell you folks I have decided to find Fantasia, my copperband butterfly, a new home :( She is doing damage to 3 of my favorite LPS corals (red blasto, green candy cane, and green-brown favia). I have left Scott a voice mail. Fantasia will be very happy in NC State's large display aquarium. I set the fish trap earlier today and she is already going in and out of it....

:waa: :waa:

Rougiem

Ichthy Inquisitor
PREMIUM
Sorry to hear Woody...I know how much you like her! I hope she does well in her new home...VERY SORRY TO HEAR! Hang in there! :)

Cheers!
:flower:

cheeks69

Wannabe Guru
RS STAFF
I'm sorry to hear that Doni, it's one of my favorites and the fact that you have such a beautiful and healthy specimen must be even harder to say goodbye.

On the brighter side now you can add some nice Clams:)

Kensn

Well I imagine the parting will be bitter-sweet. I would ease the pain by shopping for all the new items you can obtain now, and know that you can go see her again....

Woodstock

RS STAFF
Thanks Frankie~

Kensn said:
Well I imagine the parting will be bitter-sweet. I would ease the pain by shopping for all the new items you can obtain now, and know that you can go see her again....

Thanks Ken~ True!

Woodstock

RS STAFF
New Additions

Thanks Kim :)

I went shopping :whstlr:

Meet "Sunny", my new female lyretail anthias! "Schroeder" really likes her ;)
squamapinnis_anthelias_2-_female.JPG

Here is a new white finger leather. It reminds me of a pair of PJ's I have.. soft and fluffy! LOL~
Finger_leather_-_white.JPG

Woodstock

RS STAFF
Great news!

Reelheel (James) just left... with Fantasia. He is going to give her a wonderful home in one of his tanks; his 180 gal !! Yay for Fantasia!!! Thanks James! It was nice meeting you and your wife. I'll certainly drop by your place next time I'm in the area!

:bigbounce :whstlr: :thumbup:

Reelheel

Here's an update....got Fantasia acclimated and introduced into the tank. She's a little upset, but I think she'll settle in OK. A first pic: (in MY tank LOL)

100_0449.jpg

Reelheel

Thanks so much for your generosity Doni. I don't intend to let you down!!
And I just thought I'd publicly announce that your Anthias are truly stunning!