What do you use to log tank info

jkef2010

Just wanted to see what everyone used to,log tank info. Such as parameters, livestock, equipment updates etc.

Does anyone know any iPad apps they recommend to keep track of this info?

DaveK

There are app out there you can get, but the easy way to do it is to just use your normal word processor or spreadsheet program. Best of all you need not spend any additional money.

If you have a controller, you may find the controller vendor may have custom software that can do some ot the recording for you. That can also be a good choice.

sirrealism

I use an app on my android called My aquarium logger. It works ok but I dont know if there is one for apple.

puffermike

If you have an android you can download AqDiary. It's free and you can list multiple tanks with a wide variety of ways to categorize everything. Once I found out about this I quit using my physical notepad and the computer one. You can also easily backup your progress with this app as well. It's awesome.

Crazyeyes

If you have an android you can download AqDiary. It's free and you can list multiple tanks with a wide variety of ways to categorize everything. Once I found out about this I quit using my physical notepad and the computer one. You can also easily backup your progress with this app as well. It's awesome.

Just downloaded this! Thanks for the heads up

whippetguy

RS STAFF
PREMIUM
I use the aquaplanner app. Couldn't live without it. Reminds to do tasks that sometimes I forget. Plus makes nice graphs of all your parameters and does all those things you asked for in the initial post.

Aquadude

I have a Windows phone so I use an excel spreadsheet on the phone. It backs up to the cloud so I can access it from anywhere.

goma

RS STAFF
PREMIUM
I have an Excel spreadsheet that works really well (Can't remember where I got it) but it tracks all parameters and graphs them as well. If anyone wants a copy of it, PM me with your email address and I'll send it to you.

neildradford

PREMIUM
I use an app (iPad & iPhone) called Aquarimate. Been using it for about 5 or 6 weeks, it's pretty good and gets updated by the developer. It does what you asked and more.

Regards Neil.

Feel free to read my reef chronicle (link under my avatar)

Darkwrym

Excel spreadsheets and the Reef Tank Pro app for my iPhone. Usually I'll take my readings and write them on the Excel sheet and enter them into the app. Once a month I'll enter them into the copy on my computer. The app also allows you to create your own entries such as additives and activities.

Choff

I use an app (iPad & iPhone) called Aquarimate. Been using it for about 5 or 6 weeks, it's pretty good and gets updated by the developer. It does what you asked and more.

Regards Neil.

Feel free to read my reef chronicle (link under my avatar)

I also use this because I can sync it between my android phone and iPad mini. Quite happy with it and it's actively developed

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OneFishTwoFish

PREMIUM
I'm also using Aquarimate on my iPhone. I think it's good, and easy to use. I wish there was a way to export data so I could keep a copy.

Frankie

RS STAFF
I did the good old method of pen and ink up until now.
once I start logging again i will be searching out an app. Love my note3!

Oxylebius

Pen and ink, excel and spreadsheet are what I use. I have calendar reminders for changing chemical filters, light bulbs, and soaking/cleaning pumps.

Smoker

ReefCon 2000 is free and seems to have been abandoned by its author. Its available for download all over. It does much more than I use it for.

reefcon2000.jpg