Trojan man!!!! lol virus from RS?

ReefLady

Staff member
Awesome! Only 625 files had to be replaced. Lol.

Please LMK if any more warnings come up.

:thumber:

Willie McDaries

Awesome! Only 625 files had to be replaced. Lol.

Please LMK if any more warnings come up.

:thumber:

major bummer,sorry you had to do so much to fix it but it seems to have taken care of it,I wasn't really seeing a problem other than that IP addy kept popping up at the bottom and slowing the forum down to a crawl,my DLS does it so often that I don't pay much attention any more LOL

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
Hey Travis,
I got all three warnings today:
- leave page issue still there
- Trojan caught by visrus protection
- malicious toolkit caught by virus protection

The battle is never over........ :(

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
If you can add anything more your Virus Protection history is saving that it fixed or protected or moved to the Vault, sure it would help Travis.

phantom2991

it is saying it has been moved to vault. my husband is a computer whiz. when he gets home, ill see if he can access it to send the history to travis.

jjmoneyman

RS Sponsor
Nothing here using safari. I took a quick glance at the code and didn't see anything jumping out at me but with so much code it could take days to find something buried in it.

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
I'm using IE.....i'm sure it is crappy compared to the others but the virs is in there somewhere. Here is the useful information I found from my virus protection (MS Forefront)

Trojan2.jpg

trojan1.jpg

Hope they come out!

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
I find it odd that it mentions tapatalk......I don't even use that. I remember tapatalk going down when we did the upgrade......maybe the little nasty is hiding in there!

Should we take tapatalk down for a week and see if we still get it? I know it would break dmatt's heart but sometimes you have to take one for the team:)

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
Ur killing me dude.

OK forum runner to save my rs buds I'll do it.

Woohoo Matt has tapatalk back