Trojan man!!!! lol virus from RS?

redneckgearhead

Last night on my home laptop, my virus protection would flip out every time I changed pages here on RS. Kept saying something about a trojan virus was blocked. Whats up?

redneckgearhead

I have virus protection and it was saying that a trojan virus was trying to access my PC. It blocked the virus, but thanks anyway.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
I have virus protection and it was saying that a trojan virus was trying to access my PC. It blocked the virus, but thanks anyway.

just a link for anyone who does not have a good one... Travis is reviewing...

catran

I thought that was just me. I got a Win7 Security 2012 virus when I logged into RS from my laptop.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jjmoneyman

RS Sponsor
Yeah I just looked at the coding and there is definitely some crap in the coding that really needs to be removed. Fortunately I also run Macs and don't have any problems.

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
Mac at home no issue. Google tablet the same. No issues.

Woohoo Matt has tapatalk back

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
I get a leave this page or stay on this page request everytime I try to post.

redneckgearhead

Get a Mac .... you wont have that prob..... . I hope travis gets everything worked out!

I have a mac :)

Yeah I just looked at the coding and there is definitely some crap in the coding that really needs to be removed. Fortunately I also run Macs and don't have any problems.

Mac at home no issue. Google tablet the same. No issues.

Woohoo Matt has tapatalk back
Lucky! I want a mac reallllll bad. But my debt snow ball comes first.

ReefLady

Staff member
Can anyone send a link or virus name or anything to me?

jjmoneyman, I just looked at the page source and didn't see anything problematic. Can you shoot me a PM with what you see and where?

ReefLady

Staff member
Can anyone send a link or virus name or anything to me?

jjmoneyman, I just looked at the page source and didn't see anything problematic. Can you shoot me a PM with what you see and where?

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
Travis, I was getting a malicious web toolkit virus. Leme know if you want it

ReefLady

Staff member
Thanks for the info guys... I have attempted a fix. All of you who were getting warnings, please check and see if it still comes up (I could never get the warning myself)

Thanks!