This thing on?

lastlight

Hello folks,

I'm a Canadian seeking sactuary! I'm currently rocking a little 34g Solana with some new frags so not much to see.

Here's a pic of it from a few months ago:

sticks2.jpg

Here's a little diary/summary of the 225 I was previously working on. Due to a few major life changes I never even got fish into it. Parted out and sold =(

My old tank

Thanks,
Brett

Last edited:

landshark

:welcomera to RS lastlight, that is killer setup you did some major diy. I just have one question, how are you going to get the boxes down from the window?:smack:

lastlight

Thanks guys.

Like I said the nice big tank is no more. Parted out when I sold my house. Wife got cancer and we were forced to downsize. The 34g Solana is all I have currently and it's certainly big enough in our little condo!

JimmyJ

Welcome to RS!!! You did a great job with your other tank. :) I bet your current tank is just as nice.

lastlight

Thanks!

Well the new tank is just a stock Solana with the nutty looking disco ball light but I'm quite happy with it. I plan to rig a lumenmax elite and jump up to 250w when I can afford to. I think the sticks would like that better.

This might be a strange question...but why are such a massive majority here rocking with RSM tanks? Quite the unified bunch here!