TheSilverSurfer's RSM 130D

Hey guys,

For anyone interested in my next journey I have decided to set up a thread in "Reef Chronicles" on here .... Am not convinced about Ultimate Reef's forum and I am not getting as much feedback or input on their forums.

I and am much more familiar with everyone on here as everyone seems much friendlier ...

Oh and it seems my title 'Gay men DO like it bigger!!' was offensive to Reef Sanctuary .. I saw a title similar to this on Ultimate Reef, who have no problem with this kind of terminology but as Reef Sanctuary do I am having to change it...

Fraser

Last edited:

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Oh and if anyone is offended by the nature of the title of my new thread - tough ha ha ..

Fraser - just a heads up - the admins/mods ban members fast... they are serious about ... this RS policy below... ... hate to see you get hit with the ban stick... I have seen it happen more than once... just a heads up & Cheers :clink:

"Please keep in mind that this is a family reefing forum and any other topics should be left for other such forums.

We will not get into a debate or discussion or otherwise express any sexual preferences, politics, or religion.

There is zero tolerance to this rule"

Yes it seems I have been scolded - what is this.. the 60s??

I then asked to change the 'Gay Men' part of the title to 'People DO like it bigger' but was advised I still could not have it as the title still has sexual innuendo in it ...

I have requested to change the new thread to Fraser's Seabray Adventure', but am almost expecting that the word 'adventure' could be construed to have sexual innuendo also ..

To be sure I don't make this atrocious mistake again, I have requested Reef Sanctuary to give me a heads up on what terminology is NOT allowed in forum posts, for fear of upsetting anyone at Reef Sanctuary, being a 'Family Forum' ...

ReefLady

Staff member
I believe TheSilverSurfer and I have clarified things to everyone's satisfaction but if anyone has concerns or wants to understand what we deem appropriate versus inappropriate please contact me privately.

Let's get the this thread back on topic please. ;)

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
All the best on your new Seabray tank - it's looking great !
1055.gif

Setragni

Lets put it this way: Aquarium Hobbyist like bigger fish tanks.

And GL with the new tank. How much is it to ship your tunze to the US? =P

New pics added on My Seabray Adventure thread....

Also ... I am thinking about adding the following over the coming months and wanted to get some feedback on the pro's and con's of these potential additions and what to maybe watch out for:

• 1 x Peacock Wrasse (love the colours)
  • 1 x Blue Damsel (always wanted a blue fish so am adding this almost last for territorial reasons)
  • 1 x Yellow Tang
  • 1 x Pink Scooter Blenny

Also what would be a safe amount of fish to aim for before going overboard on bioload?

Cheers :)

Shamus

Fraser - I'm following your tank thread over there too...but like Glenn said, the RSM club is special!

I have changed my mind about new fish additions and am now thinking about adding the following over the coming months and wanted to get some feedback on the pro's and con's of these potential additions and what to maybe watch out for:

• 2 x Neon Gobies (a pair hopefully)
  • 1 x Caribbean Blue Tang (starts off yellow and changes to blue)
  • 1 x Orchid Dottyback (A female mate for 'Guyliner')

As these are all small fish, (apart from the one tang), I believe this is still a completely safe amount of fish to have in my 350 litre tank?

Any thoughts?

kyley

Hey Fraser, your new tank looks great! And we miss you here too!

Neon Gobies are cool - I'm getting one of them and a green clown goby in about a week or so! :) Take care,
--Kyle