There's a new "tank" Sheriff in town - FLIPPER

engineer goby

Has been struck by the ban stick
Ok got the flipper today and just tried it out for the first time, Wow is all I can really say. Before I always had a difficult time cleaning the corners and ususally it had to wait until my weekly water change then I would have to get in there with a green scrub pad, not anymore! This thing is awesome the last time my glass looked this nice the tank was dry. I have rock right up to both sides of my tank and I couldn't really clean the glass there, not anymore. I wish I had one months ago.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Ok got the flipper today and just tried it out for the first time, Wow is all I can really say. Before I always had a difficult time cleaning the corners and ususally it had to wait until my weekly water change then I would have to get in there with a green scrub pad, not anymore! This thing is awesome the last time my glass looked this nice the tank was dry. I have rock right up to both sides of my tank and I couldn't really clean the glass there, not anymore. I wish I had one months ago.

Glad you like it. I've passed your comment along to the company so they can see it as well.

Enjoy it! I know I use mine all the time :)

modulok

Yeah, Flipper vs MagFloat is a no brainer. One swipe with the Flipper and all green stuff disappears. Where with the MagFloat I'd need 2-3 swipes.

engineer goby

Yeah, Flipper vs MagFloat is a no brainer. One swipe with the Flipper and all green stuff disappears. Where with the MagFloat I'd need 2-3 swipes.

Ironic i won one with a photo of a MagFloat, needless to say the MagFloat is already out the door donated to a less intelligent friend.

sk8rdn

engineer goby said:
Ironic i won one with a photo of a MagFloat, needless to say the MagFloat is already out the door donated to a less intelligent friend.

Thanks for the donation! Wait... Less... Friend... HEY!

And does this mean that you have to submit a new picture for the closed contest?

....Salt Creep Is Everywhere!....

Ripperj

Just got my flipper today.
The flipper is awesome, let's you clean right down to and even a touch below the sand with blade. The blade side lets me clean the corners of my RSM 130 without getting wet, though just barely, the wet side pops off the glass if you go too far around the corner, you need to go from both side and front( 1/2 the corner each), kinda pricey, but worth it. I hope it holds up well, I did get a spare blade.

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
Yeah I have one too and love it. Using it on my starphire glass and i don't have a scratch......works really good!

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Great feedback gang!!

I'm using one in my RSM130D and in my 12g NanoCube. Works AWESOME!!