The Woodstock Picasso Clown Club!!

TonyD

We're home now and they have been acclimated and placed in thier new 150G home.

Picassos_A_12-11-08a.jpg

Picassos_A_12-11-08b.jpg

Picassos_A_12-11-08c.jpg

Picassos_A_12-11-08d.jpg

Picassos_B_A_12-11-08a.jpg

bluespotjawfish

Very nice!

I can't find one of mine! He might still be there, but I haven't seen him since I took the last pic (the one peaking out from under the plate). The two black percs are calling that home, so it might just be laying low. I worry when I don't see my babies.

olivert00

New camera tonight...I will have lots of pics for all 4 threads: 225g, baby picassos, seahorses and father to be, WOW! good thing I have two 4gig memory sticks.

Debbie

TonyD

Still one short. I am starting to think the carpet may have gotten him. :(

I have even gone so far as to move rocks and coral to look for him or any signs of him. All to no avail.

MarvinsReef

New camera tonight...I will have lots of pics for all 4 threads: 225g, baby picassos, seahorses and father to be, WOW! good thing I have two 4gig memory sticks.

Debbie
where them pics? ;)

Still one short. I am starting to think the carpet may have gotten him. :(

I have even gone so far as to move rocks and coral to look for him or any signs of him. All to no avail.
sorry to hear about this Tony... :(

MarvinsReef

marvin
any new pic of your snowcasso
almost a month in my tank... not the best pic but they'll do for now... he doesn't like to go in front of the glass too much... these pics will serve the purpose for the progression shots... I think I took about 20 shots... LoLz.. :)

12-14-08_MPica1.jpg

12-14-08_MPica1A.jpg

12-14-08_MPica2.jpg

12-14-08_MPica3.jpg

12-14-08_MPica4.jpg

12-14-08_MPica5.jpg