The Stony Shallows

Wrangy

Acropora Nut
RS STAFF
PREMIUM
The acro's are holding a reasonable amount of colour but it is a little dull because the nitrates are still way high and the halide isn't on for long enough lol but they're easy fixes :) lol

Okay now onto the sump lol
The first chamber houses my heater (300w titanium) and the skimmer, my trusty RLSS R6-i skimmer!

Then sitting in front and underneath most of the sump is the ato section (which I adore!)

After the skimmer section is the other processing powerhouse of the sump! This sections runs three things:
- 10L of Matrix, stirred every few days.
- 125ml of coconut flake carbon (potent stuff! lol) changed monthly.
- 250ml of AF PhosMinus, changed bi-weekly.
I also add my three drops of Pro Bio S into this section :) No NP Pro is going into the tank though. I'm not carbon dosing at the moment, even though it would help with the nitrates lol and then there's also the sand and rock that add to the bio-media :) And that's where my capacity comes from but the matrix is still a couple of weeks off being fully matured :)

After that, the super fresh water hits the frag tank :) I haven't pictured that though because it's just a frag tank lol. The final sections are a sock rack (empty as the holder hasn't been added lol) and the return, the kick-ass M1.

And also dosing AF Component 1, 2 and 3 :) and here's a view of the lovely cabinet :)

Wrangy

Acropora Nut
RS STAFF
PREMIUM
Acro's: Check!
Clean glass: Check!
Acro scape: Getting there!
Phos: 0.06ppm (changing the phosminus today. I've accounted this to balancing issues while the nitrates come down, Redfield and such lol)
Alk: 6.44dKH
Ca: 400ppm
Mg: 1100ppm (just a guess lol)
Nitrates: 25ppm ( coming down nicely :) from 80ppm lol)
Colour: Poopy as because of the few little bumps lol
Halide: Replaced yesterday (8/12)
T5's: Replacing once they come in, so over the next week or two!
Matrix: Stirred every few days, finally starting to kick in I think :)
Current dosing:
- 3 drops of Pro Bio S
- 3 drops of NP Pro
- Component 1, 2 and 3

Once things have settled and the acro's have cheered up again I want to play with some Vitality and Build from AF to see what happens, boy do I love tinkering! lol
Sounds like we're on the way to a proper sps display again haha! So how about some pictures for everyone :)
Lets start with some more detail :) Right side is zoa city with some of my prettiest pieces!

The middle is light city and the centre of attention, my maxima :)

And finally the left side is just acro town :)

And finally, we'll finish with a lovely FTS :)