The Bluespot Club

SeahorseBT

Well after 1 hour and 45 min of acclimation he is in the tank. He headed straight for the back of the tank and sat at the back entrance of BR's old burrow. I went to wash my hands and he was gone. My guess is that he went into BR's od burrow. I will get a pic when he comes out.

tbaquatics

RS Sponsor
He is in the old burrow, I can't get a good pic though.

Give him till tomorrow and then feed him ( I fed him twice daily except yesterday - crapping in a bag ain't good for a fish). He'll shoot out of the burrow in all his glory. He loves mysis. He'll spit out pellets and look at you like your feeding him dirt...

SeahorseBT

The blue spot is shoveling out sand in the rear burrow still, and is scared of any movement. Maybe tomorrow I can get a pic.

bluespotjawfish

Sounds like all is going very well. Mysis is BJ's favorite food too!

Try and keep disturbances down to a minimum (camera activities included).

Techno-Vicki

Well, I am finally joining the ranks. 3 years ago I had a common jawfish, but I talked Jack into ordering me a BSJF. He is acclimating now. I will post pics later this evening. I will reread the thread to see what I have missed. Helpful hints that are most important would be nice, just incase I miss vital info. Thanks all you Blue spotted fans:)
Vicki

AWESOME NEWS Vicki! Can't wait to see pics. :) WOW two new babies within a days. Such a cool Obsession ... addiction ... er, ehmmmm, hobby. Yeah, that's the ticket. :) CONGRATS Vicki!

Techno-Vicki

AWESOME NEWS Vicki! Can't wait to see pics. :) WOW two new babies within a days. Such a cool Obsession ... addiction ... er, ehmmmm, hobby. Yeah, that's the ticket. :) CONGRATS Vicki!
Yes, all of the above:) Pics soon. He is in the tank now, and Victor, we order him. We have had to cut down on the trips to L.A., the gas is getting ridiculous!!