The Bluespot Club

SeahorseBT

Welcome Viki, we can't wait to see pics.

Here's the best shot I could get of mine guys:
Tanks102.jpg

And the tank:
Tanks099.jpg

Tanks101.jpg

And the SH in my other tank:
Tanks103.jpg

Techno-Vicki

Thanks for the welcome guys! I love the seahorses and the rics! Way to go.

Here are a few pics: acclimation, in the corals, and fighting of the dam...sel. grrrrrrrr

BSJF10001.jpg

BSJF10001_1.jpg

BSJF10001_2.jpg

BSJF10001_3.jpg

Techno-Vicki

Aquatic Jack. If you do not know him, and you become a regular, you will. He is a real support. I am only able to get on once in a while. School is out and I have just a bit more time:)

bluespotjawfish

So just to be clear, this is Vicki's BSJF, correct? :heart: Of course if Jack wants his own, well you know...

Congrats on the new babies, they look like they are settling in nicely.

Any names picked out yet?

Techno-Vicki

Yup, it is mine Loraine:D I am nervous about him though. He hardly moved last night. He pushed a couple of rocks, but has not gone looking for a burrow, and there are a couple in the tank he could renovate, but he has ventured far. It is 5:30 this morning and I found him in the dark right out in the open on the left side of the tank. I sure hope he makes it. No one (except the dumb damsel) has bothered him.

bluespotjawfish

Vicki - I wouldn't worry too much. That behavior is quite common for a day or two, especially since he did get harrassed a bit. Just make sure your top is covered well.

Techno-Vicki

Yeah! He began burrowing extensively this morning, not in the best spot though. He is trying to make a burrow in the sand right up on the glass - clearly, not getting to far. I fed the fish pellets on one end of the tank and he took them on his end. He ate a good breakfast. My lagre mystery wrasse went over to check him out, but didn't bother him, so did he purple tang. It is interesting how all of my fish get along now. Like Jack says, "They are all fat dumb and happy"

lcstorc

How exciting. I take the girls shopping for an afternoon and miss 2 new blues. They both look great. Give them a bit of time and they should settle in. I know mine was the most jumpy when I first got her so be sure to have the tank well covered.
Vicki, mine still has her burrows right up against the glass. She has an extensive network with 6 or 7 entrances and frequently plays a game of going in one and popping out another.
Mine does seem a bit afraid of the camera so as much as we want pics if they seem distressed maybe take one at a time so they are not too freaked but are becoming used to it.
I am so excited for you guys.

Techno-Vicki

Thanks Lynn! He is really digging now, so I think I will call him "Digger". I took this photo before reading your post; however, he does not seem to mind at all.

Attachments

• Digger.jpg
    Digger.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 29