The Bluespot Club

SeahorseBT

Nope, One went in the 46 and one went in the 34. I want to try and pair them up so right now I am watching their behevior and maybe I'll try sometime in the future.

SeahorseBT

Well it looks like they don't tear each other up right away, but you know the agression is there. Maybe I'll put mine together one day and just have to watch them all day. Good find.

SeahorseBT

The guy in the 46 has quite a burrrow. I think he is setlling in nicely.
IMG_5536.jpg

SeahorseBT

The one in the 46 ate very well, and the one in the 34 ate ok, she has the mouth wound though.He jsut seemed slow. The one in the 46 is sitting out front and has burrowed under a rock so hehas 3 enterances.Sorry for the dirty glass.
IMG_5545.jpg

IMG_5552.jpg

IMG_5550.jpg

bluespotjawfish

I have heard more than one story about two Bluespots fighting and ending up dead very quickly. Don't assume that the Bluespots will act like the ones in the video. From what I saw of the video, I would hardly call it fighting. They can and will do much more than that!

Basser1

I have heard more than one story about two Bluespots fighting and ending up dead very quickly. Don't assume that the Bluespots will act like the ones in the video. From what I saw of the video, I would hardly call it fighting. They can and will do much more than that!

While I certainly agree with you, I think any kind of aggression towards each other should be looked in to. Plus the fact this person has 3 bluespots in this tank!

bluespotjawfish

Lynn, didn't you say something about one getting killed at the lfs?

Blake, post more pictures as you get them. Are the pictures you posted of just one of them? How bad is the injury? If it is minor it should heal pretty quick as long as it doesn't get infected.

SeahorseBT

I haven't been able to get any good pics of the one with the injury. It is a decent chunk missing. GSELLERS told me about it after he shipped it, but he took $20 off to compensate.He's still eating and burrowing.