The 180gal Family Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikkipigtails

Yeah...now you guys know why it took so freakin long. I planned the plumbing and I'm sure there's a simpler way to do it, but I've never plumbed anything before so this is what I came up with. I think it got more complicated because we couldn't drill the bottom and some of the BH are almost completely even so we had to kick pipe to the sides and some going straight up and down. I hope this puppy works.

thelastmucci

that is TIGHT....I only saw one "smudge" on the plumbing...if I did it that purple stuff would be everywhere. Love the kitty and Livi, very adorable...tell me does the cat bother her at all...or do they just kinda play?

nikkipigtails

that is TIGHT....I only saw one "smudge" on the plumbing...if I did it that purple stuff would be everywhere. Love the kitty and Livi, very adorable...tell me does the cat bother her at all...or do they just kinda play?

The cats could care less about her. The only one that shows her any attention is Roman, her kitten and that's only because he likes to lay on her blankets when I put her on the floor to play.
ame2rt.jpg

tbittner

Your plumbing looks perfect! All the returns for the CL fed from a baffle. PERFECT! You'll get nice, even flow from each and every return that way. :thumbup:

nikkipigtails

Thanks everyone. We're going to Lowes today to get a tree for the front yard and some 4x4's for the other stand. When we get back we're going to work on the little tank. I forgot that we have an overflow from the big tank so I'm thinking that we're just going to use that.

BarbMazz

The cats could care less about her. The only one that shows her any attention is Roman, her kitten and that's only because he likes to lay on her blankets when I put her on the floor to play.
ame2rt.jpg

Protect the kitty!! Looks like Olivia is about to take a :grr: out of him!
lol

nikkipigtails

Tell Tommy I said "nice, neat work!" Looks professional, definitely!

I'll tell him but I was adding that in because Mucci said that he saw some drips.

Livi gets really excited when she sees her kitten. She's rolled over on him, pulled his fur, yanked his tail and all he does is move over...it's really funny.

thelastmucci

I love the kitty pic...makes me feel better that a cat can handle having a baby...my cousins dog growls at babys..not good

When I said about the drip I was only saying it because it looks SO perfect...I actually like the drip..shows you two are human when it comes to plumbing..I've worked with plumbers who do that for a living and yours is just, well PERFECT. Good work you two

lcstorc

Wonderful supervisors and wonderful plumbing.
We had a cat when my nephew was crawling. I swear the cat loved to torture him. The cat would lay down on one end of the hall and the baby would crawl towards him. As soon as the baby got to the cat, the cat would move to the other end of the hallway.
I can't believe you guys did all of that plumbing with Olivia around. She must be a very very good little girl. She certainly looks sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.