Tanked

catran

Yeah, those are customers that will hire people to care for the tanks. You can't get any simpler than that. Someone else builds it and then someone else takes care of it. All they do is enjoy it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jpsika08

Nice, thanks for sharing Al, I didn't know he was Marc, just seen him in pics and written a couple of emails I have sent him for help, and he did responded with very useful answers :)

I think maybe it's more fun to watch the show now as we know what they actually do behind the scenes.

These reality shows are all the same, let's just make viewers see part of the actual events, for example, Discovery Channel has the series "Man vs Wild" with Bear Grylls, he did an episode here in Guatemala, the guy was dropped over the tropical jungle of Peten, what was funny is seeing him after just less than a couple of days walk out of the jungle and swim through the of Lake Atitlán which is over 200 kms where he was dropped off, can you imagine cruising 200 kms through a jungle (and a very deep one as the one we have here) in a day or so?

I think this applies to all Reality shows in which they need to add sauce to the thing in order for viewers to actually watch it.

Also, we have read several and lots of bad comments about "Tanked" though, everyone is still watching it, so, whether is bad or good publicity, at the end, it's still publicity.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Very well written Juan :)

Julie and I really enjoy the show and can't wait for new episodes to come out :)