Starting a 55G

lbiminiblue

yes, yes it would. Most of all, just have fun. Enjoy it while problems are nonexistant. When your tank stand starts to warp and you pump backs up, you'll remember me. lol

Builtschic

yes, yes it would. Most of all, just have fun. Enjoy it while problems are nonexistant. When your tank stand starts to warp and you pump backs up, you'll remember me. lol

Oh no don't tell me that yet no problems hopefully to start off i nee dsome encouragement because obviously i couldnt handle fresh lol. And sorry about the comma key instead of the M lol

lbiminiblue

that's strange I've NEVER heard of such a fast FW meltdown...sorry if i was discouraging there just learn from our mistakes and if you can, ask a question here if you're in doubt about anything.

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
No fear. Matt is here. Haha.

What do u want for YOUR tank (Devin stay outta it)

Fish? Corals? Yellows blues plants? Ya got good water so u can go anywhere. Just don't get things to get things, have a vision. Tell us ur vision.

.........yep. I'm a reefer.

Built347

We couldn't forget u if we tried buddy...

Ill be home in 10 minutes... u better not be in that fishroom.... :)

Builtschic

that's strange I've NEVER heard of such a fast FW meltdown...sorry if i was discouraging there just learn from our mistakes and if you can, ask a question here if you're in doubt about anything.

Ya im just wondering if the fish store ha ssick FW fish and thats what i bought. Im sur ethere will be ups and downs but hopefully not at first like the FW and i will definetly ask questions.

Builtschic

No fear. Matt is here. Haha.

What do u want for YOUR tank (Devin stay outta it)

Fish? Corals? Yellows blues plants? Ya got good water so u can go anywhere. Just don't get things to get things, have a vision. Tell us ur vision.

My vision i would love clowns, firefish, maybe a wrasse, definetly pretty sand, i could do corals and if i did i would like ones that are bright blue, pink, purple and green. What kind of plants can u have in saltwater?

Doogle

Welcome Builtschic. Sad about the fresh tank, admit I was sad about that and that you gave up on it ..BUT... salt is much more of a learning experience and their are so many more crazy things to look at and learn so it will keep your attention longer and enjoying the journey together with your man, is priceless. Enjoy

Builtschic

Welcome Builtschic. Sad about the fresh tank, admit I was sad about that and that you gave up on it ..BUT... salt is much more of a learning experience and their are so many more crazy things to look at and learn so it will keep your attention longer and enjoying the journey together with your man, is priceless. Enjoy

It's ok and thanks. Salt might be easier considering he know what hes doing in the salt department the FW he forgot about. And it is sur egoing to be a journey but im up for anything. Salt is just prettier then fresh too.

dmatt88

My vision i would love clowns, firefish, maybe a wrasse, definetly pretty sand, i could do corals and if i did i would like ones that are bright blue, pink, purple and green. What kind of plants can u have in saltwater?

OK. Here's what I heard u say. Fish. Cool, now remember they r poo factories which means u gotta steal devins rock. Now comes the cool part. Make caves n cool places where they can swim n hide. Now comes the crappy part. Ya gotta do it real slow. Add one fish every few weeks or more. Poo takes bacteria to keep ur fish from dying. We'll talk next weekend. I have a breeding pair of mocha clowns that would b perfect for u. Tell dev to bring the checkbook. Haha