Starting a 55G

sk8rdn

Has been struck by the ban stick
engineer goby said:
I carry a Glock 21 .45

And just for kicks he occasionally shoots it one handed with it turned sideways.... Because he's gangsta like that...

Lol.

...."Fish" Happens!....

engineer goby

Honestly I haven't fired it in a year, not since i last qualified. I find myself wasting my free time here or hands in the tank. I should actually get to the range once a month

sk8rdn

engineer goby said:
Honestly I haven't fired it in a year, not since i last qualified. I find myself wasting my free time here or hands in the tank. I should actually get to the range once a month

What? Don't you have some punk @ss kids to shoot at? Or are they in short supply?

...."Fish" Happens!....

Built347

Ahh its not wasting..:D.... u r a cop tho. A year?? ..haha

Built347

yea I feel guilty about it, then I see a rock or coral I want to move and forget about it

Haha.. I completely understand.... maybe if your gun wasn't so rowdy ud want to shoot it more.... glock 45 is one of the more pleasant shooting 45's IMO but its still a freakin cannon.. :D..

Doogle

I also have a G21 just got the 27round hi cap mag last week.lol Check out my Uzi on my Facebook mike_doogle@hotmail.com I also have many 44mags (rugers and Tuarus) 45 smith wesson 625 , kel tec folding 9mm takes 33rd glock mags, Tuarus pt92. 9mm, desert eagle (Jericho) 9mm sub compact, Ruger p95 9mm, some 22 pistols, 38 titanium snub (Tuarus), AKs, M14(.308), rem700,10-22 Ruger, tip up barrel 22 Tuarus. Love my guns! Miss the country, haven't shot in a while...should join a gun forum

lethal

Just as well you guys don't live where I do. The most exciting thing we can own legally is a rifle or shotgun and single shot form, definetly no full or semi autos. Handguns? Only if you're a member of a club. You guys have the life.

sk8rdn

Doogle said:
Yup, the USA sthe best! Crime goes up when responsible gun owners lose the rights to carry.

As much as I love guns, if this were true, then why does the US have one of the worlds highest crime rate compared to other countries that have limits on weapons possession?

At best, this scenario is unproven.

But I do love our rights to carry. Keeps those po-pos in check... Lol

...."Fish" Happens!....

Funlad3

If no one had guns we'd be a relatively safe country. Of course, only the responsible gun owners would turn them in, and that leaves the dangerous people with them. Then we need guns. Catch 22.

Built347

As much as I love guns, if this were true, then why does the US have one of the worlds highest crime rate compared to other countries that have limits on weapons possession?

At best, this scenario is unproven.

But I do love our rights to carry. Keeps those po-pos in check... Lol

...."Fish" Happens!....

This is what works for the USA because the guns are already here.. regardless of gun laws criminals can get them easily..... only way to retaliate against a flood of illegal guns in criminals hands is to have one in everyone's hands...

Built347

My only beef with new handgun laws (soo easy to get one) is that education on gun safety is a joke... can't tell you how many times I've been sweep'd with a chambered weapon at the range... there lucky I'm a nice Guy..

lethal

We lost our right to own high powered, semi and full auto firearms when some guy went on a killing spree in Tasmania back in 96'. The government at the time had a knee jerk reaction and made us hand in our good stuff. We were reimbursed but that's not the point. I'm still not convinced that gun crime has gone down as a result.