Starting a 55G

sk8rdn

Has been struck by the ban stick
Laid, and a new tank. Dude, what more do you want?

...."Fish" Happens!....

Reef Jam

Eels are very suicidel, they like to jump out of the tank if they get startled. They like dark rocky corners of the tank and once they are settled in your ok. But if you ever change your aqua scape around and disturb the eels hiding place, they freak out and tend to jump out of the tank when you least expect it.

Builtschic

So we are not sure that the 125 of Devons will fit where I want it to go. Should I maybe go with a smaller tank or find somewhere else for it to go?

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

engineer goby

Find another location. The thought of looking for a smaller tank makes me ill. Trust everyone, you will appreciate the added space the 125 gives you and within 18 months you'll be wishing you had a 245.

Sorry if it reads like I'm yelling, thats just the way I type

sk8rdn

Builtschic said:
So we are not sure that the 125 of Devons will fit where I want it to go. Should I maybe go with a smaller tank or find somewhere else for it to go?

Personally, I'd search for a bigger house before I'd search for a smaller tank... But I'm obsessed...

...."Fish" Happens!....

sk8rdn

Built347 said:
Haha... I wish..

Personally, I'm actually looking at property as we speak... My place isn't conducive to competing with you, Matt and Juan... Lol.

...."Fish" Happens!....

dmatt88

Find another location. The thought of looking for a smaller tank makes me ill. Trust everyone, you will appreciate the added space the 125 gives you and within 18 months you'll be wishing you had a 245.

Sorry if it reads like I'm yelling, thats just the way I type

Stop yelling.

........wet floors add character.

dmatt88

Personally, I'm actually looking at property as we speak... My place isn't conducive to competing with you, Matt and Juan... Lol.

...."Fish" Happens!....

N Devon.

........wet floors add character.

sk8rdn

Built347 said:
Havent you seen my movies!!!!

My paying membership to "those" sites ran out a while ago.. So no, no I haven't...

...."Fish" Happens!....

Builtschic

Ok so I have to decide either do a 55 and do clowns and what not or do the 125 and do no clowns and none reef safe fish. Comments or suggestions very welcomed?