squirrels

KodiakBear

I love that story. Here's another squirrel story on a non-reef forum I regular:
Animal lovers, never fear. Squirrels can take care of themselves!

thumb5615.jpg

sambrinar

You do love that story huh Lynn, I have seen you pull that back up a few time.. makes me laugh every time!!

Thanks

Jeremy0322

That actually brought up a story I forgot about until just now. My dad walked into the house one day after work, we lived at the old house then, and everything seemed normal. He walked by the fireplace and up on the ledge there were a bunch of decorations and pictures...well as he was walking by something moved. So he stops, takes a few steps back, and turns his head, and what he sees is this tiny squirrel, had to be adolescant, staring at him. Well, he moved away, it got scared, and jumped at his face, he jumped back, tripped, and went through the coffee table, broke it clean in two. From there the squirrel ran out the door that was open and that was that.

That was the second table he went through, we used to have bats in our house all the time, we had a HUGE attic and some would get lost. I dont miss those, however the spiders we get at the new house are HORRIBLE! *shivers* :lookaroun

Witfull

i talked to Nick the other day. and we laughed about this episode. his wife now swears she is the heroine of the tale~

lcstorc

Well it has been over a year since I last bumped this thread, but we have lots of new members that may want a laugh on a Monday morning.

JandR

OMG!!! That was hilarious!! He told it so colorfuly!! I love it LOL!! Since I have joined have not seen any posts by him.... too bad he seems very funny!:LOL:

Uslanja

Oh that was Great! A Monday laugh? Here it is Thursday afternoon and I'm wiping the tears from my eyes while the laughter continues! Both of those squirrel stories are hilarious!!

Thanks Icstorc!

DBrinson

Actually, despite popular opinion, squirrels cannot live underwater, better take her back to your LFS ... oh wait .... sorry ... saw this thread and thought it was something else.

456088-sandy_cheeks_squirrel_large.jpg

(Great story!)

lcstorc

Ok, well since I am currently battling a squirrel on my back porch (He has gotten through the screen and is actually in my Macaw's cage eating his food.) I figured I could bounce this one once again. As you can tell I never tire of reading it.