Some New Tank Shots Of My Reef

fishheads

not the best shots in the world,because i'm not camera savy..i just put in a algea scrubber a week ago..let me know how you like it,critique my tank..give me some pointers:contract:

Attachments

• 1FULL TANK SHOT RS.JPG
    1FULL TANK SHOT RS.JPG
    46.1 KB · Views: 123
  • CABINET OPEN TANK SHOT.JPG
    CABINET OPEN TANK SHOT.JPG
    32.3 KB · Views: 120
  • NEW 3.JPG
    NEW 3.JPG
    37.3 KB · Views: 118
  • NEW TANK 1.JPG
    NEW TANK 1.JPG
    46.3 KB · Views: 119
  • NEW TNK 2.JPG
    NEW TNK 2.JPG
    47.1 KB · Views: 118

fishheads

Here Are Some More Pics..

Attachments

• New4.jpg
    New4.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 116
  • New13.jpg
    New13.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 116
  • New11.jpg
    New11.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 115
  • New9.jpg
    New9.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 116
  • New8.jpg
    New8.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 117

fishheads

Sorry Pic Post Happy

Attachments

• Newnew12.jpg
    Newnew12.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 114
  • New7.jpg
    New7.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 114
  • New6.jpg
    New6.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 113

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Wow! Beautiful reef! It is full of lovely corals! Nice anemones too~ Is that a haddoni carpet I see? Do those two clown species get along? It looks like they are very close to one another which is unusual!

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Awesome looking tank! My goodness it's packed FULL of goodies!! I would imagine you could build a nice house for what's invested in that tank :)

So it looks like you have your furniture set up so you watch the TANK From your lounge chair instead of a TV! Does the tank replace a TV? :)

Keep up the great work!

Allen

Nanoreefbro

I like it alot Fish.. Very colorful and a wide variety.. Definitely stocked for sure.. Also like where the chair is placed. I bet you fall asleep there alot..

DaBird

:winner: :crowd: :lisa: :lisa: :lisa: WOW!!...Can you please make a comprehensive stock list....Not that I want to copy you or anything, I just want to see if you can...LOL...seriously, LOVE the softy tank...Danny

fishheads

Wow! Beautiful reef! It is full of lovely corals! Nice anemones too~ Is that a haddoni carpet I see? Do those two clown species get along? It looks like they are very close to one another which is unusual!
well my 2 lil clowns get along great..i got them at 2 different LFS to make sure they were not brother & sister,if you get them when they are really small they usually become a mated pair..that is a haddons anemone..
BIG AL, i don't watch tv that much but i do have a big screen..when you have something this nice how can you pay attention to anything else..except my fiance,this is the love of my life,she runs a very close second though..whats amazing is most of these i grew from frags..i also go to the LFS to get bleached coral for a couple of bux & try to turn it around..i've had great success in doing this...i have about 9 polyps of 150 dollar acanthastrea i got that was bleached for 20 bux the LR was worth that it,was a huge piece...karma to all yous guys..i'm glad you like it:) :snshne:

BEELZEBOB

:bigblue:
that tank is frekin sweet.

cant wait till i dont rent my home.

you'll catch BOB in ten years in a trailer with a 500 gal fishtank:whstlr:

burning2nd

i like the couch parked right in front of the tank.....

thats better then my car seat......

does it have a spot to hold beer?