Snail's pace beginning to an Old Lady's 65g Reef

MarkS1320

Barb,

Just skipping through the thread I noticed a duster and also some hermits. I want to get some Hawiian dusters but don't know if the reef safe hermits would be too much of a bother to them. What has been your experience? Anyone else?

Thanks.

OAKI4676

Nice Tank, Is That A Candy Cane To The Right Of The Stick's ? The One That It Looks Like There Is Three Heads. I Have One That Looks Simular, It's Just Not Doing Much, Had It Almost A Week. O/t I Am From Oh Origanaly - Lancaster And I Have Family In Clinton, By Turkeyfoot Lake. Again Very Nice Tank, Keep Up The Good Work. My 55 & 30 Keep Me Going.

Charlie

BarbMazz

Hi, Charlie... yes, that's a Candy Cane. It actually has five heads, you just can't see two of them in the back. A week? Takes them awhile to get settled in. Be sure to feed each head some tiny meaty bits a couple times a week and they'll grow like crazy for you.

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
You have scored today with the new people Barb! They must be into old ladies! :lol: You been doing the granny panty dance somewhere other than FaceBook? :lol:

BarbMazz

You have scored today with the new people Barb! They must be into old ladies! :lol: You been doing the granny panty dance somewhere other than FaceBook? :lol:

Hey now! :D

I can't help the experienced peeples so I'll lead the noobs to the promised land.

Ain't that what the grannies are for?!

:ofr:

OAKI4676

Be carefull my kid's have kid's, so that makes me ....... no no i'm not, i refuse to be old, where's my hot wheels, why do they look so faided ? :banghead: _______________
charlie

BarbMazz

I did a large wc on Monday, and changed out a couple of bulbs, too. Took a few pictures today.

Some zoas; orange bam bams, pink smoochies, radioactive dragoneyes, whammin' watermelon and some tubb's blues off to the side

Mar1909_98zoas4.jpg

Mandarin pod hunting

Mar1909_35.jpg

Yellow-based, purple polyp encrusting montipora

Mar1909_37.jpg

top; frogspawn bottom; branching hammer

Mar1909_89.jpg

acropora solyitarnesis; tabling acropora

Mar1909_92.jpg

FTS

Mar1909_86.jpg

BarbMazz

Thanks, Scott.. it's pretty filled up. A sad tale though; my sanctihome mushroom fell into the hammer and was nuked :( There are a few places that are still alive, so I'm hoping it will make a comeback.

No new tank here! I think YOU need a new tank. Ball is now in your court! lol

I notice in my FTS Bam Bam is not in sight! His burrow is in the left front corner... so here's a shot that shows him, too.

Mar1909_84.jpg