Side Winders Reef

deanodoc

Thanks Anthony are you getting a new clam? I only think mine is left alone is because of his size you want to see him snap shut!! watch the fingers. Deano

deanodoc

Hi guys just got out of hospital had a heart attack last week ended up with 2 1" long stents in my arteries! feeling a bit weak and you should see the algie on my tank glass!!
Deano

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Wow Deano - that was a close call! I hope you get back to 100% soon. Don't overdo it working on the tank - get help if you can.

deanodoc

Thanks terry yes my son did the water change for me yesterday all looking good and no damage done to my heart so i am pleased we caught it. Anyway the tanks looking good Deano

deanodoc

Thanks tom and glenn I actually already feel better as the arteries were 80% blocked! I now am pain free and should be out and about next week Deano

deanodoc

Thanks for your kind comments. Need some help identyfying this critter like a giant centipede caught it crawling out of a hole in the lr dont know how long it is but its snout is like spear shaped.
Deano
worm015.jpg

Dweezil

Deano ~ Just caught up with your thread. I'm so sorry to hear of your recent health problem. I wish you a very speedy recovery. I've heard many people say they actually feel better than they did prior due to better blood flow. Hoping that for you. :)

deanodoc

Thanks for your kind thoughts Tammy and yes i do actually feel better already a bit weak but that to be expected Deano