Side Winders Reef

deanodoc

Terry could you please tell me how i put the details and contents of my tank and thread on my posts please/ thanks Deano

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
deano - go into your "User CP" at the top of the screen, then on the left "edit signature", and enter what you want, and then save it.

If you want a link to your tank thread - copy the below code into your sig and then put a [ right at the beginning (right before URL) and a ] at the very end.......

URL="http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums/red-sea-max-owners-club/56872-side-winders-reef.html"]Side Winders Reef[/URL

and it will look like this:

Side Winders Reef

There are other ways to do that, but that may save you time, and save me some typing LOL!

Dweezil

Wow, that leather sure did make a beautiful transition! Looks great. The Trigger is a beautiful fish and I have always wanted one. I had almost considered getting a separate tank just so I could keep some of the more not so safe reef fish....maybe someday. That clam is a dandy! Do you have to dose a ton of Calcium?

deanodoc

Well folks after all the conflicting advise regarding LR and bio balls i took the plunge yesterday and removed all the bio media i now just have a 1" thick sponge in the skimmer chamber with the two bags of charcoal on top and in the far left chamber just 1" thick sponge! after the initial microbubbles and cloudiness two days later i am crystal clear water. Also turned on my back fans to create more airflow over the surface my tank is looking good. Although turning on the back fans really lowered my water temperature, why anyone in the UK would need a chiller i do not know. By the way three months in and my stock hydor skimmer is working a treat. Deano

deanodoc

Thanks Anthony yes think i have turned a corner all red slime now gone and the nice purple corraline is showing through Deano

deanodoc

Hate it want to get to work on my tank cleaning etc fiddeling you know, and the wife has her friends over watching a dvd!!!!!!!!

deanodoc

Well evryones gone now got all my chores done on the tank turned the noisy fans on and took the good picture of my filefish wedged in the Hammerhead Coral asleep
FISHTANK7004.jpg