Should I add more rock!

Shagon

I am debaiting on if I should add more rock to my 55gl. What's your thoughts

f9f23c62.jpg

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
If your water parameters are stable and in the correct range then I see no "need" to add. Now if you're asking opinnions about the layout of the tank I'd say adding "some" more rock might look nice but as coralmadness already said "that's just my taste".

jpsika08

I would add a couple to the right section (Right seeing tank from pic above) so you can increase height and provide more space for corals :)

Shagon

My parameters are as stable as you can get. It's more of a looks thing to me. My fish seem to stay at the bottom where all my rock is at now. They are always weaving in and out of all the tunnels I have now. But I can't see this from my couch. I figure if I build the rock higher, they well swim at a higher water level.

jjmoneyman

RS Sponsor
My parameters are as stable as you can get. It's more of a looks thing to me. My fish seem to stay at the bottom where all my rock is at now. They are always weaving in and out of all the tunnels I have now. But I can't see this from my couch. I figure if I build the rock higher, they well swim at a higher water level.

Sounds like you just answered your own question :)

Shagon

I guess I did. See, you guys are like bar tenders. Standing there cleaning a glass. Letting me talk out my troubles.

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
+1 on the bigger tank n hell man ur tank looks great. More rock would give you more height tho.

Sent from Matts DROID x using Tapatalk