Shaun's 2000 Litre (530 USG) Living Reef & Red Sea Max S 650 LED Design & Build

SPR

It all looks very very nice. One question, does it all come with standard UK plugs, or is some of it fitted with European two-pin plugs?
The MP60’s have adapter plugs on top of the boxes (I assume it’s for them) but the other stuff as far as I know is all UK plugs. I haven’t opened any of it yet, although I did take a look at the NYOS Quantum which is in the tall box at the back on the floor.

Nobbygas

Its just not fair Pancho, all I got for Christmas was a profilux and all you got was an apex, pfffffff,
we must have been naughty boys.
Don't start me off with bloody Xmas pressies. My wife is German, and they are weird. Last Xmas my main pressie was an Air Fryer!...for the kitchen..... I kid you not.
In the past, she got me an Internet Radio, so I can listen to radio channels on the Internet. Only problem with that is that we have a Sonos Sound system throughout the house which can play any radio station on the Internet, and more.

Nobbygas

When you start taking all this stuff out of the boxes and putting it all together, don't forget your 'spares box'. It is for all of those spare grommits, screws, washers etc that we seem to have left over when we have finished assembling something.

Highlyagaming

Most of the equipment has arrived today other than a couple of items which will be sent next week

Here’s a few pictures including what ‘was’ our dining room!

The Ecotech equipment is beautifully packaged and I’ll start having a ‘peak’ at some of it over the next few days and have a play around with the pipe fittings.

View attachment 49616View attachment 49615View attachment 49614View attachment 49613View attachment 49612View attachment 49611View attachment 49610

Drooling over your new equip bud congraz. I used to have the gen 4 radion pro and its a beast. Looking forward to build video/pics :D

Pancho75

Don't start me off with bloody Xmas pressies. My wife is German, and they are weird. Last Xmas my main pressie was an Air Fryer!...for the kitchen..... I kid you not.
In the past, she got me an Internet Radio, so I can listen to radio channels on the Internet. Only problem with that is that we have a Sonos Sound system throughout the house which can play any radio station on the Internet, and more.
Lol ! it seems you guys have to improve your Xmas and relationship with women !

In my house I command everything, I decide by myself do what my wife says.