Seeking Guidance, Information & Patience - New Red Sea Max 130D Owner

goma

RS STAFF
PREMIUM
I've recently seen that exact water changer on another thread, but for the life of me cannot find it now.

goma

RS STAFF
PREMIUM
You seem to be doing everything right so I am sure you will be successful!!

KarlyBoy

I have one of those Lucy, also great for mixing water 1.140kg will give you Salinity of 1.025. Gordon is a great guy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

magicmann

I don't have a water changer (yet) but I purchased my auto top up from Gordon. He is very good and his customer service is excellent

tangers

Hi, good luck with the tank. I'm in Herts as well.

In addition to the good LFS recommendations from KarlyBoy- Complete Aquariums in Stanmore is interesting, It's just opened and more of a small boutique feel, the guy is on holiday and I think it reopens at on the 21st), Further afield you have Japanese Koi Company in Bedford and Maidenhead Aquatics in Windsor, I've also had The Aquatic Design Centre in London recommended to me (though I've never been there).

Soupylou

Hey Tangers - Thanks for the reply :)

So I've noticed my RSM lights are making humming sound like plane jet taking off - What can I buy to reduce this noise as the tank is in my study where I work everyday.

tangers

I ordered 20kg of nano sized rock and then just discarded the pieces that I didn't need. In retrospect 20KG was a lot especially as the rock was quite light. But if you order a little more than you think you'll need then it'll give you more options when it comes to aquascaping.

Soupylou

7ajuqepu.jpg

I've ordered my live rock, which will arrive on Saturday.

Just filling up my tank right now - thank god for the automatic water change unit. Saving my poor back and lugging buckets everywhere.