Scotty's Spotty

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
Thanks Al and Victor. When I first saw Spotty do this, I ran to get the camera, but by the time I got back, he was back to his burrow entrance. Then a minute or two later was back in this spot. I was ready for him this time. Spotty seems to like the glamorous! :lol:

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
Thanks Greg! Where have you been? I guess I'll go check your chronicle for up-to-date, minute-by-minute action!

BarbMazz

Spotty is the bee's knees. Look at that face!
Bam Bam built his first ever tunnel with two entrances that are in constant use. I'm very excited for him, and proud!

BarbMazz

Hmmm. I hafta think.....

.......maybe once or twice.....

.......................but they've NEVER worked as hard as Bam Bam does!

Anselth

Love the shots in the mushrooms Scott! Hadrian does that in my GSP's. I swear he's looking at everyone else and going "Ypu crazy kids! Get off my lawn!"

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
Sad news, Spotty died! :cry1: I just found his lifeless body stuffed into to a hole in the reef, head first. I don't know if he tried to enter the hole and got stuck or if he died from other causes and was pulled in by an unknown crab. He was fine yesterday and today I'm devastated.

framerguy

Oh NO! How can this be?? I am so very sorry my friend. My heart is broken, I know what he meant to you.