RSM (Red Sea Max) Owners Club

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
mbdave - sounds like your jigsaw needs an "acrylic fix" LOL!

Iostream - sounds good on the eel proofing. When you get a chance to get a good picture of him post that and an FTS in the RSM FTS thread? You might even want to create a new post here in the RSM subforum on "Eel proofing an RSM" and posting pics of the mod and the eel.

unclephester

can someone tell me what pump to run in the chiller compartment. iam just setting my rsm up and want to put a chiller in. any help whould be great.all your tanks are fantastic. i hope mine gets like all yours. thanks neil from the uk. great forum keep it up

Sorry sorry! pics will be up as soon as i can... working the haunted house tonight at school.. "dont have a hall pass? thats okay just be sure to bring you death certificate"

steveh

If you guys want to create a section for coral pics in your RSM's then we will happily reward the best photos each month with some of our new reef tests. Any volunteers for organising this part of the forum????

hey all just give an update.. one of my clowns died... the stupid rsm lights dont gradually turn on and late night coming from a frag swap i turn the lights on and the full stripe clown runs for a hiding spot and runs right into the rock anemone... i save it from the grasp a few secs later but wen i came home from school its dead

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
That's a bummer Julian! Sorry about the loss. :( Is a rock anemone same as a flower anemone I think? I had a flower nem for a few months, but my clowns never had anything to do with it. I've seen pictures of flower nem hosting a clown (unusual), and I've also seen pictures of a flower nem catching/eating a clown.

Terry

Thanks T

Pair of Anemone Shrimp on their carpet - Manhattan Reefs

I traded my overgrowing rbta for that.. its much more purple that green in person, like in the second pic... I'm having second thoughts about it and questioning selling it to make up for money lost.. I'm trying to forget about it by using money i earned working at the njrc swap to a flshing tilefish, ive always wanted a bioluminescent fish and i guess this is as close to as i will get..

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Beautiful anemone. I think those are the ones called miniature carpet anemones? I'm not sure about the tilefish - are they reefsafe?

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Very unique fish! They sound difficult to keep, so I hope yours does well!

Edit - just got home from work & got to watch the video - amazing!

Last edited:
Thanks T

I think you should make a RSM success thread dealing with fish and inverts since we have one for corals..

Anyway my halloween pics came out so gross I don't even know if they would be allowed in the mugshot thread hahaha!

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Thanks T

I think you should make a RSM success thread dealing with fish and inverts since we have one for corals..

Anyway my halloween pics came out so gross I don't even know if they would be allowed in the mugshot thread hahaha!

Great Idea - but I'll let you do the honors.

a RSM club? wow shows how long it's been since i last visited this site, but i'm back and willing to be a participating member of this club if you'll have me.

i have the 34gal silver tank for over a year now with a percula clown, flame angel, pajama cardinal, and a **SMALL** blue hippo tang till it gets to big, a serpent star, few hermits, and snails

i'm actually in the process right now of trying to catch my flame angel, so i can return it. i really dont want to, but it's become a real bully. also it kills anything i get to take care of the alge problem that's starting to get out of hand.

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Fionn_Matt325 - Welcome to the Red Sea Max Club and forums! Of course you're welcome - there are no requirements here. Posters don't even have to own a RSM tank. Reef Sanctuary was kind enough to set this RSM section up for us in September, so it's only been around for a few months. You're obviously already familiar with Reef Sanctuary, but be sure to check out all of the separate threads (3 pages of threads already) that have been posted for anything of interest to you, or for where you can share some experience with others.

Red Sea Max Subforum

We have both experienced and new RSM owners, and are even having some owners of the new RSM 130D model stopping in to share experiences with the new model that is just starting to be shipped out. And if you have an FTS of your tank please share it with us in the Full Tank RSM Photos thread:

http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums/red-sea-max-owners-club/37227-full-tank-rsm-photos.html

Welcome aboard!