RSM owners - what are your other pets?

steved13

PREMIUM
Very cute Puppy!!!

Always like seeing Pal!!

Peaches is a cutie!

The idea of boring is just plain crazy!!! All the best to peaches, and wishes for a speedy recovery. When I was once spending a ton of money on a dog, someone said "there'll be a higher place in heaven for you for that" and I always thought that was probably true for people who take care of their pets. It was and is a great sentiment, and deffinitely applies to you Terry.

Last edited:

bpoll

Thanks Everyone, sure is a handful... my time is work, puppy, then fish tank, then repeat in no particular order, lol

johanf72

This is my westie, Paddington but we call him IPad. He lives in Sweden and he have a thing with bags, he will probably be a chihuahua in his next life :)

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Cute doggie !

welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members
745.gif

lethal

Has been struck by the ban stick
Ok people, I know there are a few bird fanciers out there so I am after a little advice if I may. My wife has decided she wants a bird for her birthday after falling in love with my daughters Cockatiel. She is quite interested in a Quaker but she is open to other suggestions. She wants a hand reared type with lots of personality. I'd personally love an African Grey but would need to sell the tank to afford one and that ain't gunna happen :).

steved13

PREMIUM
Leigh Best of luck with whatever you decide.

I love my Hahns Macaw, he's become my best friend over the years. You probably already know this but, Parrots are social animals, you will be it's new flock, it is very important to spend plenty of time with them out of their cage.

Keep us posted and of course pics once your new family member is home.

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
I also have a Hahn's Macaw, but had a hand raised Quaker before that and to be honest I liked the Quaker best. Great talker and a great pet. My Hahn's is nice too.

lethal

Thank you Steve, I have seen and heard your Hahns as he is beautiful. They are very expensive over here, possibly over there too? What ever she decides on it will be spoilt with lots of interaction with the family. I will certainly post pics when purchased.

lethal

I also have a Hahn's Macaw, but had a hand raised Quaker before that and to be honest I liked the Quaker best. Great talker and a great pet. My Hahn's is nice too.

Interesting that you say that Terry. She has her eye on a pair at the moment, one green and one blue. They have been hand reared but haven't been handled much in the last 2 months. Do you think they would become friendly if we took the time to interact with them?