RSM 130, 130D and 130C Mods

Kingah

Another aquaray mod. This is an addition to my original pair of reef blues. I've added two marine whites so i now have 10x white and 10 x blue LEDs. A few pics will show how i've done it;

The last picture is the closest thing to the actual colour. It's a nice crisp white/blue. Really nice to look at.

Thanks!

scottb721

anyone tried wiring the rear cooling fan up to the light fans ?

Also, i might look at trying to mount light ballast remotely.

been on here for a while and never posted to this thread about my mods...

my tank before I had an Air Condition Failure while I was gone...
0410112127_01.jpg

in a nutshell!

home made acrylic sump
life-reef overflow
tunze 9002 skimmer that has been modded
Sicce Synchra 3.0 Pump
Outer Orbit Pro light fixture with 150Watt 14k MH and 4 24watt T-5 bulbs (2 ATI blue+, 1 ATI blue special, 1 Fiji purple).
Home made ATO system with dual floats mounted in return pump chamber of sump
2 - Two Little Fishies 150 Phosban Reactors- one running GFO and the other running carbon one day a week.
home made net top to prevent carpet surfers

my home made sump
IMAG0116.jpg

IMAG0114.jpg

my sump pump flow control to tank (no restriction on pump) and the tube is my ATO line to sump.
0410112130_01.jpg

My sump gurgle buster - any air that make it down that far, exits through top of T and line running into sump returns any water that might exit that top side of T (just a preventive measure).
0410112130a.jpg

my anti carpet surfer screen
1295970240.jpg

Brando457

Can you take a picture of the full screen sitting on the tank please? I plan on doing the same by ordering everything from BRS.

Also anyone have a link to the tunze 9002 mod? All the YouTube videos I find don't work :/

Can you take a picture of the full screen sitting on the tank please? I plan on doing the same by ordering everything from BRS.

Also anyone have a link to the tunze 9002 mod? All the YouTube videos I find don't work :/

Not the best photo....
1295970468.jpg

I cut it where it would fit neatly on the inner lip of the upper tank trim. allowed a little gap on the rear for my power chords from in tank pumps....

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Thanks bud! I made one for my 90g from a "Screen Frame Kit" at the local home improvement store. Worked like a charm once i figured out the technique.