Robzilla's 55 gallon reef tank

Stretch

Has been struck by the ban stick
I hope that giant sound board didn't fall on his foot and trap him in the studio! With no Lassie to go get help he might be there for awhile....:eek:

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Tru2nr

well when he does come back i'm sure he'll at least get a kick out of all the hijacking of his chronical...

PIMPALA

foreveraloneface.png

Robzilla

Wah-nah-nah whats up you guys! Sorry I haven't been able to swing in lately (and NO I have not traded teams over to RC lol). I haven't even been home in 2 weeks. Life is focused on the studio right now which is doing extremely well. Needless to say, with that kind of schedule I have not been able to keep up on the tank...so I have it set up at a friends house for a while and he is taking care of everything until I can set everything back up as a 120. And as to not anger the masses, here's a pic!

rob-trident.jpg

catran

Good to hear that everything's going good! ANSWER MY PM next time, dude! As much as I's love to see all those dead cornfields, I don't want to have to drive down there to check on you, lol!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Robzilla

For some reason your PM didn't make it to my email which makes me wonder what other emails I have missed....I just replied back but now you're here, so never mind!

Funlad3

He's alive! Are you working with any names we've heard of?

Lucky you came back when you did; if Sas got here, this thread would be in embers...

Glad to here that the business is going so well! Hopefully your putting some of your hard earned dollar towards an awesome tank fund! :D

dmatt88

Welcome back pal. The natives were getting restless.........

Woohoo Matt has tapatalk back

Tru2nr

Welcome back pal. The natives were getting restless.........

Woohoo Matt has tapatalk back

yeah restless...i think some of them had already picked up their pitchforks and torches to storm the studio....and as much as you want to complain about the work...money is a hard thing to complain about earning, glad to hear everything is going good for you!