Robzilla's 55 gallon reef tank

Robzilla

Brakes screech, Rob runs and pokes his head in the door and.....HI GUYS! I'm alive and my tank looks like hell from neglect. This is why:

Forklift....
IMAG0175-1.jpg

Huge!
IMAG0181-1.jpg

Wiring it all together
IMAG0184-1.jpg

Ain't it pretty?
Loft.jpg

Only miles of cable hookups left......

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
Well well. Started to think u forgot about us. Haha

Get to work on that tank dude how important is sleep anyway.

Matt's DROIDX using Forum Runner since idiots hacked thru tapatalk.

catran

dmatt88 said:
Well well. Started to think u forgot about us. Haha

Get to work on that tank dude how important is sleep anyway.

Matt's DROIDX using Forum Runner since idiots hacked thru tapatalk.

Someone had to wake him up! ;)

lethal

Wow, that's a serious piece of kit!! Awesome studio too, got anyone famous on your books?

Funlad3

HI GUYS! I'm alive and my tank looks like hell from neglect.

No pictures? Well then, it didn't happen. Oh wait, that's why.

How've you been? It's been a whole two weeks or so! And that looks like some NICE equipment. It may just be half as good as Garage Band. :dodle:

Willie McDaries

Update Time:

The girlfriend suggested we get a new fish. Soooooooo I let her pick one out and name it. No wrasse...instead we got this active and colorful thing! Meet Spaghetti lol.

I like it and think we may do a small school of them when we upgrade.

beautiful fish,I have 4 female of 'em now with 1 changing to male I think......they're very active and stay together,I'd like to have a few more of 'em myself

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
Rob? Who's Rob?

If there is a Rob please respond :p

Yes, who is this Rob person you mention? I haven't heard or seen him in a while. I feel like a college girl who met the man of her dreams last night and thought we were going to get married only to wake up and find he was gone....devastated.

(Disclaimer - I am not a girl and have not ever ran into the situation above......just go with it ;) )

Stretch

Yes, who is this Rob person you mention? I haven't heard or seen him in a while. I feel like a college girl who met the man of her dreams last night and thought we were going to get married only to wake up and find he was gone....devastated.

(Disclaimer - I am not a girl and have not ever ran into the situation above......just go with it ;) )

You're a "funny" guy...

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk