Richard's RSM250 Journey

Oakhouse

Just checking in.. Dont seem to have much time for browsing recently.. but wanted to share my news..

Clowns are having babies! About two weeks ago both clowns starting hosting in the nem, and overnight they have laid eggs right next to the nem.. :clink: and are both now protecting and the fanning them. So cool.

DSCF6839.jpg

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Very nice Richard! A good sign of healthy fish and tank! Fun to watch them care for the eggs - my male seems to do the most work caring for them.

Oakhouse

Thanks Guys, Yes Terry does seem to be that the male is around the eggs more. considering setting up a small tank and see if I can raise some.

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
When I feed the female is out eating with the rest of the fish, while the male stays by the eggs and waits for food to drift to his corner.

Oakhouse

Will check it out tonight terry, I'm fortunate that they have positioned the eggs where I have a clear view from my desk.

Oakhouse

Well the time has finally come, I must put my tank up for sale.. It's got to go. I'll post some details later with some pics.. but if you know of anyone wanting a RSM 250 point them in my direction..

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Well the time has finally come, I must put my tank up for sale.. It's got to go. I'll post some details later with some pics.. but if you know of anyone wanting a RSM 250 point them in my direction..

Sorry to hear that Richard, but I'm sure there are good reasons, and no need to explain. :(