Red Sea Monster 2000L+ in-Wall System

tnwillia

Hey Juan, didn't you have height problems in your current overflow, did you change those here they look a lot like your curerent tank by the pictures. You sure make the cutters job easy, I bet they love you!

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
My mistake Juan - I didn't see that cutout in the back glass for the water to go over and into the C2C. Sorry.

jpsika08

Thanks guys,

Terry no problem

Tom, thank you and great observation, my actual tank has just 0.5" of overflow clearance, the new one has 1.25" so I have 0.75 more clearance than the actual one, maybe in the pictures seems small as the tank is bigger but I could consider leaving 1.5" to be absolutely assured that the eurobracing will not go diving into :D

lethal

Has been struck by the ban stick
Great job again Juan, I don't know how your head doesn't explode with all that thought. Oh that's right, it does on Black Ops LOL.

gimmito

Juan,

Top notch rendered drawings as usual. I really like the idea of an in-wall tank in a outdoor area w/a fishroom to boot ! I asked about corner dry boxes for the vortechs on my thread, but thought I'd ask again. :p

jpsika08

Thanks Jim, just googled about the dry boxes, wow, very nice I didn't know about these, now you got me thinking, LOL :)

jpsika08

Scott, I will keep this thread open, maybe just change the name, lots of good info from everybody here, it would be a waste to lose it :)

BWhit1406, thanks for the kind comments :D

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
maybe just change the name

Juan be happy to make this happen for you... if or when you decide to...
045.gif

jpsika08

Well, ladies and gentlemen start your engines... Construction has Begun! LOL

First stage:
Cons-020511-04.jpg

Cons-020511-01.jpg

Cons-020511-02.jpg

Cons-020511-03.jpg

And again the same render but for better placement comparison:
Render01-B.jpg