Red Sea Monster 2000L+ in-Wall System

Lomu

Juan congrats on the new toy ! Amazing !!

It is incredible how they tumble all around, for sure the inner cone is a must on overy reactor.

I have a Next Reef SMR1 in which i run biopellets, and they don´t tumble as much as this one. AMAZING !!

Thanks for the update

jpsika08

Juan congrats on the new toy ! Amazing !!

It is incredible how they tumble all around, for sure the inner cone is a must on overy reactor.

I have a Next Reef SMR1 in which i run biopellets, and they don´t tumble as much as this one. AMAZING !!

Thanks for the update

Thank you Vlado, yes, the tumbling on this reactor is very efficient, the round bottom and round pellets make possible the natural movement it has. :)

Cool reactor Juan ! I like the videos.

Thank you Jim! :)

catran

I am so angry right now.. every time i look through this dang thread... Keep your totally awesome everything to you dang self...hahahaha..... no really,, amazing setup Juan.:D.. I thought my skimmer was large at 13 gallons.... you could do a whole reef setup inside yours... hahaha.. ... that thing is cool.

Well, that way if his tank ever crashed he could put all his corals in there, lol!

Wow Juan, that thing is a monster!!
:)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

ChrisY

Wait till you see the color and detail on the tatoo I heard about. oh wait, I wasnt supposed to say that was I Juan? lol j/k

Lomu

Juan, please make a review on the reactor and the media, when you have a chance. It´s going to take a couple of months, but i will wait.

Right now, i´m using Eco Back from Warner Marine, they work just fine, but sure will change dependign on your review

jpsika08

Wow! LOVE that reactor! Talk about "Turn Over" holy cow!! That's sweet!!

Thank you Al!, :)

Well, that way if his tank ever crashed he could put all his corals in there, lol!

Wow Juan, that thing is a monster!!
:)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

LOL, thanks Cat. :)

Wait till you see the color and detail on the tatoo I heard about. oh wait, I wasnt supposed to say that was I Juan? lol j/k

Hahahhaha, Chris shhhh we don't want them to know LOL.

LOL @ that video. I was gonna make a "golf ball through a garden hose" comment, but I wont. ;) LOL

Been lurking the Saint Google for that definition and still quite don't get it LMAO!!!

Juan, please make a review on the reactor and the media, when you have a chance. It´s going to take a couple of months, but i will wait.

Right now, i´m using Eco Back from Warner Marine, they work just fine, but sure will change dependign on your review

With pleasure my friend, let me just get some time to really do the pros and cons.
Once I do it I'll PM you or we can MSN chat.

Funlad3

Has been struck by the ban stick
He has a full out nuclear plant in the fish room! A Reactor, a purifier, and a cooling tower? Jeez!

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Hey Juan - how about some more pics of the tank & fish :dance: always love seeing them !
125.gif

jpsika08

Nice Reactor Juan!

He has a full out nuclear plant in the fish room! A Reactor, a purifier, and a cooling tower? Jeez!

LOL :D

A bit more to it than that, but in general yes, he is building something substatial. :)

Yes, a substantially smack from my wife when she finds out LOL.

I want one.:cry1:

LOL.

Hey Juan - how about some more pics of the tank & fish :dance: always love seeing them !
125.gif

+2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aaaa fish, the little colorful, graceful mythological critter, at least mythological in my tank as I haven't had any besides the Lionfish, Eel and Diamond goby in the past three months LOL.
Hopefully my QT's will be ready next week, at the same time when the LFS bring new shipment, once I get some I will take pics of it.

Tank is doing great, though, need some cleaning as the sugar sand is everywhere due to super flow from the returns and vortechs.

I will take some pics as soon as something new happens besides equipment addition, thanks guys.

ChrisY

Hey Juan, when she gets back from the US if she doesnt have a new snazzy video camera for ya, then just search her bag for new shoes and hats and then point and say "A-HA! I knew it!' :)

ChrisY

The really funny thing is people in country X go to county Y to buy stuff. sometimes because its cheaper, some times because it's more exclusive, sometimes just because. But the reverse is always true as well people from Y come to X to do the same thing. (grass is greener or something) :)

I am sure Sas will have something prophetic to say about it, but I am at a loss to understand it. :)