Red Sea Monster 2000L+ in-Wall System

lethal

Has been struck by the ban stick
What a cute little fish Juan, but as others have said, protect him from the big bad water blower.

jpsika08

Terry yes LOL, I remove them right now from the subject:
009ce4e5.jpg

And on place! Spot is now safe... :)

Thanks Leigh

steved13

PREMIUM
I thought they were junk when I first saw them. I almost threw them away and then I read what they were and threw them in a drawer. I thought maybe Juan saw them and had the same initial thought. I found mine in the drawer and snapped a quick pic.

Glad to help Juan. I'm still LOL though.

jpsika08

Awwwww..cute! Can you even see little spot in that big tank? How come you only got the one? I thought you were getting 4 or 5 fish. Oh my I hope he does not get eaten by that Vortech!

Tammy, LFS ia bringing more fish on friday so I think I'll wait for other choices, even is bringing Green chromis, also, he has a pair of ORA Picasso clowns which I'm holding myself to bring them, $100 each :eek:, they are pretty nice though.

PIMPALA

Thats hilarious!!!!

oh, and get a school of chromis, or get just 1-2 chromis... you will still end up with only 1-2 chromis. lol

crespeto

That is great about the 'hat' Juan, my kids are the same way, I currently have a cardboard based 'rocket ship' built from random bits of stuff found all over the house and probably a role of tape. Glad you figured out they were actually something you needed and that spot is now safe. Can't wait to see pics of what ever new stuff you decided to get. There are just so many things to choose from.

What is the deal with chromis, with the you get a school and still wind up with only a couple are they just that sensitive to changes or something. I bought 4 and only have the one that lived. Just a bummer because I really like how active they are and the whole schooling thing is my favorite.

In any case congrats on your first fish Juan, can't wait to see more stuff. And your pictures look great, so don't knock them :)