Red Sea Max 500

RedSeaKev

RS Sponsor
Do we have any Australian pricing yet?

Hi Leigh, I will be at a meeting with senior Red Sea management next week i will do my best to obtain pricing and release dates for the S series in Australia and other world markets, I'll keep you posted.

lethal

Has been struck by the ban stick
Hi Leigh, I will be at a meeting with senior Red Sea management next week i will do my best to obtain pricing and release dates for the S series in Australia and other world markets, I'll keep you posted.

Cheers Kevin, seeing David's tank is getting me a little excited :).

David Shaw

Leigh your thinking 500 id like to see more of the 650

The 650 will be HUGE. Make sure your room is big enough to accommodate it, as i can only imagine the size, and that you are on the ground floor! They are HEAVY. We managed to do it with 3 of us so gather up your friends and bribe them with cake and coffee! :)

No more upgrades for me, I am all done, I ain't going through that again :)

RedSeaKev

RS Sponsor
The 650 will be HUGE. Make sure your room is big enough to accommodate it, as i can only imagine the size, and that you are on the ground floor! They are HEAVY. We managed to do it with 3 of us so gather up your friends and bribe them with cake and coffee! :)

No more upgrades for me, I am all done, I ain't going through that again :)

Dear Mr David Shaw, I would like to remind you that you need to update your signature to 1st customer in the World to have a Red Sea Max S series 500.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
The 1st RSM 500 in the RSM Club here on RS has arrived & is up !

Build & start up pics of David's new RSM 500 attached in his thread below :dance: with more to come !

http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums...lub/73132-davids-rsm-s-series-500-thread.html

Here is one pic of many of this beautiful huge new tank (RSM 500 - 135 US gallons )

IMG_0022-2.jpg

ElTurco

Kevin Hi;

probably I will go with RSM 650 hope the end user pricing will not be so high for Turkey. By the way I would like have more details related to back chamber; I guess the circulation pumps and the intake holes are using the same chamber can you please clarify the purpose ? And also will appreciate if surface skimmer water flow enable water go directly to sump section ? I am trying to figure out the back chamber design and benefits form other ordenary reef aquariums.

brgds

RedSeaKev

RS Sponsor
Kevin Hi;

probably I will go with RSM 650 hope the end user pricing will not be so high for Turkey. By the way I would like have more details related to back chamber; I guess the circulation pumps and the intake holes are using the same chamber can you please clarify the purpose ? And also will appreciate if surface skimmer water flow enable water go directly to sump section ? I am trying to figure out the back chamber design and benefits form other ordenary reef aquariums.

brgds

Hi ElTurco, The chamber at the back holding the flow pumps hides the pumps from view, you are also able to remove the pumps for service without disturbing rock work etc, you can also remove the inlet strainers again without disturbing the rock, if you think a few years ahead when you have an established SPS aquarium the last thing you want is to disturb rock work or smash that precious SPS removing a pump for service.

The full length surface skimmer does in fact flow through to the area where the water drains to the sump, it them immediately passes through the mechanical filter sponges in the sump.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
The new RSM S series tanks are hitting the US

I know a lfs that has a brand new white RSM 650 (175 gallon) in stock & for sale in the US for $4,792, send me a PM if interested, sure this will go fast.