Red Sea Max 500

RedSeaKev

RS Sponsor
Well OK I'm getting a Max 500 for sure, but I'm a Welshman does that make me European ? I know I'm not sophisticated, I just can't wait a corner of the lounge is set aside all ready to go, I'm think of running a video blog what say you folks?? and yes before you ask I will be running the Reef Care Program.

woaddww

I am certainly tempted by the RSM 500 and have already found a suitable location for it (just need to persude the wife now). Definitely looking forward to seeing one up close and getting a real feel for it.

GregT

Juan started out with a RSM 250, and we didn't want to lose him from the RSM family. :)

+1 Juan gets my vote ;)

I'm keen on the 500 when it arrives in New Zealand. For me it's the integrated look, the RSM's are beautifully put together; I can't fault my 250 that's still with all it's stock bits.
I've been down the path of putting my own tanks together many times and I now prefer the 'clean' look the RSMs offer. Each to their own though.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
woaddww

welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary and the RSM Club, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members
745.gif

David Shaw

+1 Juan gets my vote ;)

I'm keen on the 500 when it arrives in New Zealand. For me it's the integrated look, the RSM's are beautifully put together; I can't fault my 250 that's still with all it's stock bits.
I've been down the path of putting my own tanks together many times and I now prefer the 'clean' look the RSMs offer. Each to their own though.

I totally agree. The all in one clean look is what sold the RSM to me too.

lethal

Has been struck by the ban stick
You're right Jason. By the time we pay for freight to get them here I dread to think what the final cost will be. Although our dollar is pretty strong at the moment!

byronredsea

No it was going to come from The Reef Shop but then i went through Reef Secrets closer and no post costs it fitted in the back of my Ford Focus

RedSeaKev

RS Sponsor
Kev - anything new to report?

The S series will officially be launched at Aqua 2011 in Telford UK, retailers are now taking advanced orders for customers with delivery commencing in October.

I will be receiving my S 500 towards the end of September so I'll be taking a few pictures which I'll do my best to get posted.