Rearing Picasso Percula Clownfish!

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Hi there:wave:

Just wanted to say hello...thanks for sharing your infromation here :)
And I believe I am getting one of your generations this week! lol

(LFS ordered form ProAquatix, who PA tells me they have one of yours...very cool!)

Thanks again for the info... back to reading :)

MBIsite: Chelle's Ocean :wave:

Hi Chelle! :wave:

Fishstink - Thanks! :)

Woodstock

RS STAFF
Neon goby fry at 10-17 (mix of ages) days old! They should start to go through metamorphisis in a few weeks. I hope I don't loose many then!

CLICK below to watch the video:
(2-3 week old neon goby fry)

catran

That's it? What am I going to do now? I've spent the entire week, hours and hours riveted to your thread. I've read every post from the beginning. Unbelieveably cool! Thanks so much for sharing Doni! Are you breeding the Onyx? I haven't seen pics of babies. It will take me some time to set up my RSM250 but, when I do I will be ordering a couple of your fish. I just want everything set up before I do. I'm really interested to see if the Onyx breeds more black into the Picasso...more orverall or wider stripes along the white....

Woodstock

RS STAFF
22 day old neon goby!

This is the first to start settling and change into adult colors!! :snowski:
22 days old today :D

20110211-22daysold.jpg

Woodstock

RS STAFF
I don't think I will add any to the store this Saturday. I may be another week or two before any are ready to go.

SeaSiren

Hi Doni

I just wanted to update on my fish I have two Grade A's and a B they are all doing great!!! The three have been together and there was a little bullying by the B but, that one has settled down after a little time out in a breeder net now they are very happy! They are eating great their orange is vibrant and its funny but the B is already developing black between the spartan helmet and the second stripe and between the tail stripe and the second stripe! The A's are still pretty orange! I hopefully will be getting a decent camera for my birthday next friday so I can take some updated pictures I tried with my cellphone but, its not fast enough to catch them and the pics are blurry just wanted you to know how they were doing and how much fun it is to watch them grow up!

Pam

Woodstock

RS STAFF
That's great! A trio would be really neat. Thanks for the update Pam :)

... and Happy Birthday!!! :dance:

SeaSiren

:angel1:Thanks for the birthday wishes Doni!!! I could use some prayers if you have them I was in a really bad car wreck on Friday afternoon and I am hurting pretty bad my car is totalled and by the grace of God I am still here to see my birthday!!! Its hard to take care of all the fish though you don't realize when you can't get out of bed how much starts go go down hill 11 tanks is easy for me but, my kids are trying hard to feed and not over feed and I am super paranoid with if they are doing everything okay its crazy so send up a prayer for me..

:angel1:I could use some prayers if you have them I was in a really bad car wreck on Friday afternoon and I am hurting pretty bad my car is totalled and by the grace of God I am still here to see my birthday!!! Its hard to take care of all the fish though you don't realize when you can't get out of bed how much starts go go down hill 11 tanks is easy for me but, my kids are trying hard to feed and not over feed and I am super paranoid with if they are doing everything okay its crazy so send up a prayer for me..

Glad you're okay! Get well soon!

catran

Pam, I'm very sorry to hear about your car accident. Hope you get better soon! You're in my thoughts and prayers for a quick recovery.
Cat

Woodstock

RS STAFF
:angel1:Thanks for the birthday wishes Doni!!! I could use some prayers if you have them I was in a really bad car wreck on Friday afternoon and I am hurting pretty bad my car is totalled and by the grace of God I am still here to see my birthday!!! Its hard to take care of all the fish though you don't realize when you can't get out of bed how much starts go go down hill 11 tanks is easy for me but, my kids are trying hard to feed and not over feed and I am super paranoid with if they are doing everything okay its crazy so send up a prayer for me..

Ohh no!!! Sorry to hear that :( :(
But thank God you are here with us today! I hope you heal quickly!

Woodstock

RS STAFF
The page is up but still underconstruction awaiting more photos!
Cull?? What is a cull?

If anyone has any cull photos to share, I will be glad to add them to the page!
Please be sure they are yours and not from another source ;)

Hi Doni! :hallo:

It would be awesome if you would post pics of the different unsatisfactory features compared to ideal specimens.

This information will eventually be on my website. I plan on making a page "What is a Cull?" with photos for examples. I never knew until I started raising them so it might help to educate others what to look for.